OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I'm more intrigued by the zoom bags incorporated into the insoles. I've never seen it before except on the Jordans.

Please tell me those insoles are removable!!!

All I kept wishing for was for them NOT to stray away from fore and heel zoom to full length...

Thank you Based God!!!

Please tell me those insoles are removable!!!

All I kept wishing for was for them NOT to stray away from fore and heel zoom to full length...

Thank you Based God!!!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm more intrigued by the zoom bags incorporated into the insoles. I've never seen it before except on the Jordans.

All Nike SBs have the zoom bag attached btw. And a couple other Bball models. I forget the names.

All Nike SBs have the zoom bag attached btw. And a couple other Bball models. I forget the names.

Didn't know that since i don't own those shoes. I wonder if there are two separate insoles, one front and heel zoom and the other full length. This could get even more interesting.

Didn't know that since i don't own those shoes. I wonder if there are two separate insoles, one front and heel zoom and the other full length. This could get even more interesting.

FPKGs/FPIIs had them

FPKGs/FPIIs had them

I'd sell the full lengths off or throw em on some chuck taylors.

with Nikes new Phylon, no point of putting full length zoom on shoes IMO. Can someone honestly say they feel a difference? Doubt it. Heel & fore is just for quick impact and based on all the Kobes... It works (heel&fore)
pimp.gif

I'd sell the full lengths off or throw em on some chuck taylors.

with Nikes new Phylon, no point of putting full length zoom on shoes IMO. Can someone honestly say they feel a difference? Doubt it. Heel & fore is just for quick impact and based on all the Kobes... It works (heel&fore)
pimp.gif

NOTE* I DO NOT HAVE THE SAMPLE IN MY POSSESSION. I'M POSTING THESE FOR A NT'ER THAT WOULD LIKE TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS. SINCE THERE ARE PICS OF THE SAMPLES LEAKED OUT ALREADY, MIGHT AS WELL ADD MORE FUEL TO THE FIRE. WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU.....
Seems like they might use the same diamond pattern above the heel counter that can be found on some of the V's.

NOTE* I DO NOT HAVE THE SAMPLE IN MY POSSESSION. I'M POSTING THESE FOR A NT'ER THAT WOULD LIKE TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS. SINCE THERE ARE PICS OF THE SAMPLES LEAKED OUT ALREADY, MIGHT AS WELL ADD MORE FUEL TO THE FIRE. WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU.....
Seems like they might use the same diamond pattern above the heel counter that can be found on some of the V's.

tumblr_lgmcenvZXW1qbiidn.gif

tumblr_lgmcenvZXW1qbiidn.gif

The shoe will please almost everyone. It seems like the IV's through VII's will all have some similarities and Nike isn't straying away from a certain look. This plays it safe but that's fine with me. It's a style I know I will like.

The shoe will please almost everyone. It seems like the IV's through VII's will all have some similarities and Nike isn't straying away from a certain look. This plays it safe but that's fine with me. It's a style I know I will like.

Back
Top Bottom