OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron
Cmon son.
Limited aesthetic tweakings? Cmon son, I already stated the Jordans 3-8 (taking those for example) have their own unique aspect. The cement print, wings, netting, bunny ears blah blah. Even if they have one similar aspect (like the heel tab on the 3-4 as you said), they still look like completely different models because of their unique design aspects. You can easily tell the 3s from the 4s. You can easily tell the 5s from the 6s and 7s.

The Kobes? Cmon  son you gotta look for 2 seconds before you can figure if they are the 4s or 5s. 
laugh.gif
 Its pretty much solid that the Kobe 4-6 are very similar in design. I play ball in a bunch of leagues with my boys from all over, when we talk about kicks a lot of them wear Kobes. They love the performance aspect, but they ALL say that all of his shoes are just rehashes from the previous. If you want talk about minor aesthetic changes in a shoe, Kobe 4-6 would be the perfect example IMO.
first of all, THOSE ARE AESTHETIC ASPECTS. the midsole just gets rehashed a couple times over.

second, you're not my father. stop calling me son.
laugh.gif
I kid.
this will be a long discussion. Just read what I said and didn't say
to make things clear.

anyway, agree with NWT, kobes might be the best performance
basketball shoe line from nike. I also do not think that the kobe
link can top Jordan's line just because. Again, what I said and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]didn't[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]say.[/color]

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron
Cmon son.
Limited aesthetic tweakings? Cmon son, I already stated the Jordans 3-8 (taking those for example) have their own unique aspect. The cement print, wings, netting, bunny ears blah blah. Even if they have one similar aspect (like the heel tab on the 3-4 as you said), they still look like completely different models because of their unique design aspects. You can easily tell the 3s from the 4s. You can easily tell the 5s from the 6s and 7s.

The Kobes? Cmon  son you gotta look for 2 seconds before you can figure if they are the 4s or 5s. 
laugh.gif
 Its pretty much solid that the Kobe 4-6 are very similar in design. I play ball in a bunch of leagues with my boys from all over, when we talk about kicks a lot of them wear Kobes. They love the performance aspect, but they ALL say that all of his shoes are just rehashes from the previous. If you want talk about minor aesthetic changes in a shoe, Kobe 4-6 would be the perfect example IMO.
first of all, THOSE ARE AESTHETIC ASPECTS. the midsole just gets rehashed a couple times over.

second, you're not my father. stop calling me son.
laugh.gif
I kid.
this will be a long discussion. Just read what I said and didn't say
to make things clear.

anyway, agree with NWT, kobes might be the best performance
basketball shoe line from nike. I also do not think that the kobe
link can top Jordan's line just because. Again, what I said and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]didn't[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]say.[/color]

Wake up Nike and stop getting all gimmicky with your stupid soles. Just stick to full herringbone and be done for !$%! sake.

Wake up Nike and stop getting all gimmicky with your stupid soles. Just stick to full herringbone and be done for !$%! sake.

Here we go again, another Kobe vs Jordan debate. This thread might get locked before we see pictures of the VII.
30t6p3b.gif

Here we go again, another Kobe vs Jordan debate. This thread might get locked before we see pictures of the VII.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't see how or why they would lock this thread.......

But to end the debate.....

Air Jordans >>> any sig line. (looks, still kill...)

And you can't compare tech from decades ago, to now.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Well said my friend well said

Well said my friend well said

Originally Posted by al3x89

i disagree. i think most jordan's are ugly. 

I second this. However, they paved the way to how far designs and technology can go.

Originally Posted by al3x89

i disagree. i think most jordan's are ugly. 

I second this. However, they paved the way to how far designs and technology can go.

Back
Top Bottom