OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by Raydio5

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c...57fed7c43fa8555a2f36303f9-getty-136158176.jpg Yeah those look nice. How much would retail be 140 right since it doesn't come with additional bootie?

And can someone tell me if these run true to size to you or same with the IV, V, and VI's?  I wear 10.5 in everything else but Kobes/LBJ/KD/Running/SBs.  It seems like these VII's I could probably wear my true to size now.
I want to see more pics of this colorway... Looked good on the court...
Uh, looking at Kobes left foot, dude about to rip the hell out of those kicks. That just immediately turned me off on Supremes. 
WHAT???

NWT You should be ashamed of your self. 
I was not going to buy these Christmas Kobe​​!

but after seeing these pictures i must have them  
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by Raydio5

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c...57fed7c43fa8555a2f36303f9-getty-136158176.jpg Yeah those look nice. How much would retail be 140 right since it doesn't come with additional bootie?

And can someone tell me if these run true to size to you or same with the IV, V, and VI's?  I wear 10.5 in everything else but Kobes/LBJ/KD/Running/SBs.  It seems like these VII's I could probably wear my true to size now.
I want to see more pics of this colorway... Looked good on the court...
Uh, looking at Kobes left foot, dude about to rip the hell out of those kicks. That just immediately turned me off on Supremes. 
WHAT???

NWT You should be ashamed of your self. 
I was not going to buy these Christmas Kobe​​!

but after seeing these pictures i must have them  
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Heads up make sure you check the play fast insoles before you purchase. I noticed on many pairs that the zoom air bag in the forefoot is not glued down properly and is causing a air pocket around the zoom bag.

Heads up make sure you check the play fast insoles before you purchase. I noticed on many pairs that the zoom air bag in the forefoot is not glued down properly and is causing a air pocket around the zoom bag.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Checked my tracking number from NDC/UPS and were scheduled for a delivery tomorrow, now they're scheduled for today. Weird. Could be because Im also awaiting the Concords from NDC.

Same. I was mentally ready and everything
laugh.gif
. Helps that I was going to be around today too. Hopefully I'm nearby tomorrow.

mad.gif
 I checked the number again and now it says Friday. How could this happen? Oh well.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Checked my tracking number from NDC/UPS and were scheduled for a delivery tomorrow, now they're scheduled for today. Weird. Could be because Im also awaiting the Concords from NDC.

Same. I was mentally ready and everything
laugh.gif
. Helps that I was going to be around today too. Hopefully I'm nearby tomorrow.

mad.gif
 I checked the number again and now it says Friday. How could this happen? Oh well.

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by fja305

Originally Posted by cubanref

Got these to go with my xmas pair 
400264532.jpg
Where can I get these?? Can't find em online.

Hope that they bring out a black pair of them.
Does anyone know if the purple on these shorts is concord or the purple that matches the cheetahs? Thinking about copping

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by fja305

Originally Posted by cubanref

Got these to go with my xmas pair 
400264532.jpg
Where can I get these?? Can't find em online.

Hope that they bring out a black pair of them.
Does anyone know if the purple on these shorts is concord or the purple that matches the cheetahs? Thinking about copping

Wasn't entirely happy with how either crimson laces or volt laces looked

but was able to find something i really like which ill likely wear on the hardwood: Attack Fast w/ ZKV Inline laces.

and here's Attack Strong:

but was able to find something i really like which ill likely wear on the hardwood: Attack Fast w/ ZKV Inline laces.

Kobe is my favorite player but these kicks are atrocious. Beyond weak. I can't believe Nike is playing him like this, basically the same shoe three years straight.

Kobe is my favorite player but these kicks are atrocious. Beyond weak. I can't believe Nike is playing him like this, basically the same shoe three years straight.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Why do major changes to the best bball shoe of all time?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Why do major changes to the best bball shoe of all time?

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

the medial side of both my shoes are a little frayed from the strap after playing in them. i'm going to be more mindful of how i strap the bootie now.
I'm happy that it's not just me or that I have a defective pair. I've come to a conclusion though, the lining of
the zk7 seems to unthread/fuzz quickly. I used the attack fast yesterday and my socks caused it, and my
socks were dri fit. $%$?
sick.gif

pissed.

nah, i might have to disagree with your conclusion there. i don't think the problem is with the collar material, it's just that the velcro that's sewn on the sleeve is too abrasive. and once that soft lining on the collar begins to fray, it becomes easier and easier to fray even more.

edit: after my post, i took my pair out to see what was really causing the problem and i may have found the problem and a solution:
the problem - the very edge of BOTH velcro patches may have a little extra material sticking out after the double stitching which feels very sharp.
the solution* - use a pair of really, really sharp, strong scissors and do some trimming to the edges where necessary. be careful not to accidentally cut too much or cut some of the sleeve in the process.
*be sure to test the feel of the velcro to the collar lining by actually putting the bootie back in the shoe and rubbing it along the collar. if you hear any scratching or see the velcro pulling at the collar, trim the velcro edge a little more.

I have the same issue although its only in my right pair. I think its the way you strap the velcro. You need to be exact when doing the strap , no allowance so that the only thing that would touch the collar is the sleeve, not the velcro part.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

the medial side of both my shoes are a little frayed from the strap after playing in them. i'm going to be more mindful of how i strap the bootie now.
I'm happy that it's not just me or that I have a defective pair. I've come to a conclusion though, the lining of
the zk7 seems to unthread/fuzz quickly. I used the attack fast yesterday and my socks caused it, and my
socks were dri fit. $%$?
sick.gif

pissed.

nah, i might have to disagree with your conclusion there. i don't think the problem is with the collar material, it's just that the velcro that's sewn on the sleeve is too abrasive. and once that soft lining on the collar begins to fray, it becomes easier and easier to fray even more.

edit: after my post, i took my pair out to see what was really causing the problem and i may have found the problem and a solution:
the problem - the very edge of BOTH velcro patches may have a little extra material sticking out after the double stitching which feels very sharp.
the solution* - use a pair of really, really sharp, strong scissors and do some trimming to the edges where necessary. be careful not to accidentally cut too much or cut some of the sleeve in the process.
*be sure to test the feel of the velcro to the collar lining by actually putting the bootie back in the shoe and rubbing it along the collar. if you hear any scratching or see the velcro pulling at the collar, trim the velcro edge a little more.

I have the same issue although its only in my right pair. I think its the way you strap the velcro. You need to be exact when doing the strap , no allowance so that the only thing that would touch the collar is the sleeve, not the velcro part.

Originally Posted by DHD28

This lace swap looks real clean.

This lace swap looks real clean.

so are the cheetahs sitting on the west coast?

i know in MD, they are gone and nowhere to be found. im hoping i can stock locate a pair for myself.

so are the cheetahs sitting on the west coast?

i know in MD, they are gone and nowhere to be found. im hoping i can stock locate a pair for myself.

Nice Lace Swap. They Blend In With The Cheetah Prints. 
pimp.gif

Nice Lace Swap. They Blend In With The Cheetah Prints. 
pimp.gif

ahhh after 4 days I finally got a shipping confirmation from ndc, will be here tuesday. i can relax now. wish they wouldve gotten here sooner, but sall good

Back
Top Bottom