OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Xmas Rose > kobe vii "xmas"

This! They are thousand miles behind the X'Kobe in the WOW factor but they are simply "luxurious". More of my style. Kobe is gonna steal the show Christmas Day lol.

Let's see how many minds will change in two weeks. I feel Nike showing us pictures now will lead many to make rush decisions on them. This is the one that needs time to sink in for me. Actual pictures wouldn't hurt. I'm looking forward to what ID will bring to the table. Most likely go this route rather than the X'Kobes and Black/TY.

I'm disappointed with the Xmas Drose pair, the L-Trains though > 
I can't get with the xmas pairs, looks like a mess. I'm more of a simple type dude. You got spots, contrast flywire (w/e), speckles, red laces 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Xmas Rose > kobe vii "xmas"

This! They are thousand miles behind the X'Kobe in the WOW factor but they are simply "luxurious". More of my style. Kobe is gonna steal the show Christmas Day lol.

Let's see how many minds will change in two weeks. I feel Nike showing us pictures now will lead many to make rush decisions on them. This is the one that needs time to sink in for me. Actual pictures wouldn't hurt. I'm looking forward to what ID will bring to the table. Most likely go this route rather than the X'Kobes and Black/TY.

I'm disappointed with the Xmas Drose pair, the L-Trains though > 
I can't get with the xmas pairs, looks like a mess. I'm more of a simple type dude. You got spots, contrast flywire (w/e), speckles, red laces 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Are the christmas going to be hoh exclusive?
i doubt it
grin.gif
 its gonna be similiar to last years release
ohwell.gif

Those xmas are sick, kind of the glass blue 6 of the 7's for me. At first glance youre like %@*?! Then they just look so unique after a few more looks. These on #24s feet xmas day will be a dealbreaker for many.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

So the ID for these starts tomorrow?
Or is it the preview thats only on facebook?

i think i read facebook preview until the 24th/25th

Hmmm all y'all on the Xmases should make the Year Of The Dragons (Red, Yellow, White, Teal pair originally thought to be Xmases) that much more of an easy pickup for me.

There is too much going on with those Xmas kicks.

Visable green flywire, black spots, speckle midsole and red laces ontop of a purple shoe? Huh, where is the Christmas in this? What does a cheetah have to do with the holiday spirt, lol. Its looks like Joker vomited on these.

kobepass.jpg

I would love to see a remixed Grinched, maybe in red instead of green on these VIIs.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

So the ID for these starts tomorrow?
Or is it the preview thats only on facebook?

i think i read facebook preview until the 24th/25th
NICE
pimp.gif
whats the price gonna be on the ID's?

Back
Top Bottom