OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

my interpretation of the xmas pair. didn't really know what to do with the dots. I assume it'd be black dots on those small spots that make the diamond.
These are nice but I rather have them without the removable sleeve. Nice PS TCMan5190. 
pimp.gif
dope

my interpretation of the xmas pair. didn't really know what to do with the dots. I assume it'd be black dots on those small spots that make the diamond.
These are nice but I rather have them without the removable sleeve. Nice PS TCMan5190. 
pimp.gif
dope

Originally Posted by rooster1188

pimp.gif
dope
thanks fellas. I agree. someone just said they were supremes so thats what I went with for the PS. 

Originally Posted by rooster1188

pimp.gif
dope
thanks fellas. I agree. someone just said they were supremes so thats what I went with for the PS. 

Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange how the Metallic Red Foams and even the Cement IV's have been plastered all over the 'net, but the Kobe VII is kept under lock and key as it were a matter of national security?

Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange how the Metallic Red Foams and even the Cement IV's have been plastered all over the 'net, but the Kobe VII is kept under lock and key as it were a matter of national security?

Originally Posted by weapon

I do find it a bit strange. Really would've figured someone like MarqueeSole would've leaked some more colorways by now, but I guess they're really keeping things under wraps.

Originally Posted by weapon

I do find it a bit strange. Really would've figured someone like MarqueeSole would've leaked some more colorways by now, but I guess they're really keeping things under wraps.

Everybody knows how they look like so we wouldn't care too much, but the new stuff you have to keep ppl on the edge so it builds up the hype.

Everybody knows how they look like so we wouldn't care too much, but the new stuff you have to keep ppl on the edge so it builds up the hype.

True, just feels like the wait this year seems particularly long. I definitely feel like we saw Grinches by this time last year already.

True, just feels like the wait this year seems particularly long. I definitely feel like we saw Grinches by this time last year already.

I wouldn't mind if Nike doesn't show us the Christmas colorway until two days before the release or not showing them at all. Make us decide on the spot we buy them or not that way resellers don't camp out. I know its not a good way to market this to the public but if it's gonna be a hassle free pick up I'm all for it.

I wouldn't mind if Nike doesn't show us the Christmas colorway until two days before the release or not showing them at all. Make us decide on the spot we buy them or not that way resellers don't camp out. I know its not a good way to market this to the public but if it's gonna be a hassle free pick up I'm all for it.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Good point! You can always return the shoe if it's not forYou.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Good point! You can always return the shoe if it's not forYou.

I don't think any Kobe release for Christmas is going to be an easy cop.  Regardless of what they look like.   It would be nice if they made them as available as the Lakers 3d's and gradients though (highly doubtful) considering the grinch's sold out in 2 minutes last year.

I don't think any Kobe release for Christmas is going to be an easy cop.  Regardless of what they look like.   It would be nice if they made them as available as the Lakers 3d's and gradients though (highly doubtful) considering the grinch's sold out in 2 minutes last year.

So if there a Christmas shoe coming out for sure? We're just under a month away and no pics yet.

So if there a Christmas shoe coming out for sure? We're just under a month away and no pics yet.

From the homie Kingxb. phone pics. credits to him
New box. Please dont ask for more pics. thats all i got for now. 

damn. 

From the homie Kingxb. phone pics. credits to him
New box. Please dont ask for more pics. thats all i got for now. 

damn. 

Back
Top Bottom