OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

now that we have a season... ON COURT PICS!
pimp.gif

it would've been a shame if Kobe lost a possible ring clinching
season because of the lockout...

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yes....Finally an agreement.
Can't wait to see these on the court...Wonder what other non Laker players will be rocking the VIIs...

Can't wait to see these on the court...Wonder what other non Laker players will be rocking the VIIs...

These are gonna be fire on the court!
laugh.gif

Kobe def has an impact on me buying his sh**. Just like Jordan back then... Only 2 players that gave/give me that feeling.

laugh.gif

Kobe def has an impact on me buying his sh**. Just like Jordan back then... Only 2 players that gave/give me that feeling.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

Same here. Pip would've been the third but his shoes didn't evolve.

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

Same here. Pip would've been the third but his shoes didn't evolve.

These shoes look cheap as hell. Like a markdown low-top version of a shoe. Hopefully they look real different in person and once they're on a foot because these things look like they should be $69.99. The outsole looks like you'd be slipping all over the place too. I wanna get real excited about these since I've had the last 2 Kobe's but I just can't bring myself to doing it just yet.

These shoes look cheap as hell. Like a markdown low-top version of a shoe. Hopefully they look real different in person and once they're on a foot because these things look like they should be $69.99. The outsole looks like you'd be slipping all over the place too. I wanna get real excited about these since I've had the last 2 Kobe's but I just can't bring myself to doing it just yet.

Back
Top Bottom