OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

The regular pics have already shown up. As there are pics of Kobe wearing the shoe at a press conference, and from the looks of those, they do not have a tongue either. They are the same shoe, the concords, that have been posted earlier.

The regular pics have already shown up. As there are pics of Kobe wearing the shoe at a press conference, and from the looks of those, they do not have a tongue either. They are the same shoe, the concords, that have been posted earlier.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by Caesar Blaximus Prime

I hope this helps with the whole strap confusion. It seems the versions that are out are incomplete samples and that the removable support bootie actually goes under the tongue (which makes more sense to me and most people that understand proper foot support). I hope this is the case because going underneath a tongue provides greater lockdown support. 
http://counterkicks.com/2011/10/11/fake-nike-zoom-kobe-viis-that-show-the-real-thing/ 

Thanks... im saying thank you for everyone else... well those who complained..
I was gonna cop regardless

This post will be overlooked by many, and complaints about the no tongue will still be brought up
laugh.gif
quote just so it's not overlooked.

I hope this helps with the whole strap confusion. It seems the versions that are out are incomplete samples and that the removable support bootie actually goes under the tongue (which makes more sense to me and most people that understand proper foot support). I hope this is the case because going underneath a tongue provides greater lockdown support. 
http://counterkicks.com/2011/10/11/fake-nike-zoom-kobe-viis-that-show-the-real-thing/ 

This post will be overlooked by many, and complaints about the no tongue will still be brought up
laugh.gif
quote just so it's not overlooked.

laugh.gif

amen

laugh.gif

amen

Surprised there isn't any PS'd pics of potential color ways.
nerd.gif
There are plenty of good pics of the shoe to work on. I would try if I had the program.

nerd.gif
There are plenty of good pics of the shoe to work on. I would try if I had the program.

I am SUUUUPER feeling the pics we're looking at, whether they're samples or fakes or what.

If those aren't the final product, then I hope they're REALLY CLOSE, because those... are NUTS.

I am SUUUUPER feeling the pics we're looking at, whether they're samples or fakes or what.

If those aren't the final product, then I hope they're REALLY CLOSE, because those... are NUTS.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

happy.gif
tumblr_lss1g6qceR1qii6tmo1_400.gif
 For Emphasis!!!

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

happy.gif
tumblr_lss1g6qceR1qii6tmo1_400.gif
 For Emphasis!!!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

nerd.gif

It's because you can't change the base color yet (or I don't know how) since the only ones we've seen are white and black. I've messed around with the midsole a bit, but without being able to change the base the pics don't look good.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

nerd.gif

It's because you can't change the base color yet (or I don't know how) since the only ones we've seen are white and black. I've messed around with the midsole a bit, but without being able to change the base the pics don't look good.

Back
Top Bottom