OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

i really like these
smile.gif
cant wait for release date
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

It has to be specific colorways then...

The blue pair I was shown, didnt have diff colored flywire...

Probably just the white base pairs.

This.

Sort of like the draft days with the VI's. Like most, I'm not really feeling the bootie.

Originally Posted by never wear them

It has to be specific colorways then...

The blue pair I was shown, didnt have diff colored flywire...

Probably just the white base pairs.

This.

Sort of like the draft days with the VI's. Like most, I'm not really feeling the bootie.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by EMM23

These kobe 7's looks like some kobe dream season's that have some strange ankle strap. SMH....

yea this cw looks like the dream season...more with the visable flywire
I had mentioned that a few pages back as well.  I do think there is some truth to it that whatever has Kobe's name on it will automatically sway people to find a way to like a shoe. 

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by EMM23

These kobe 7's looks like some kobe dream season's that have some strange ankle strap. SMH....

yea this cw looks like the dream season...more with the visable flywire
I had mentioned that a few pages back as well.  I do think there is some truth to it that whatever has Kobe's name on it will automatically sway people to find a way to like a shoe. 

looks like i'll be able to make a true whiteout colourway on ID

the VI's had grey scales smh

already have a few ideas

looks like i'll be able to make a true whiteout colourway on ID

the VI's had grey scales smh

already have a few ideas

not a bad looking shoe, its looks like they are going to be interesting to play ball in. Dont really agree with the $180 price tag tho............ I never spent over $120 on a pair of kobes and not planning on it.

not a bad looking shoe, its looks like they are going to be interesting to play ball in. Dont really agree with the $180 price tag tho............ I never spent over $120 on a pair of kobes and not planning on it.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

so true...

this is what the dream season looks for those who havent seen before

2iux2mv.jpg

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

so true...

this is what the dream season looks for those who havent seen before

2iux2mv.jpg

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

IMO 6>4>5>7>1>2>3

How do you even begin to rate a shoe you have never even held in your hand, much less, tried on your foot...
indifferent.gif

Then again, you lost all credibility from the jump by putting the VI over the IV and V.

IMO 6>4>5>7>1>2>3

How do you even begin to rate a shoe you have never even held in your hand, much less, tried on your foot...
indifferent.gif

Then again, you lost all credibility from the jump by putting the VI over the IV and V.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

IMO 6>4>5>7>1>2>3

indifferent.gif

exactly.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

IMO 6>4>5>7>1>2>3

indifferent.gif

exactly.

Back
Top Bottom