OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

67797a4ajw1dm09qrsu8vj.jpg

just not feeling these, too much visible flywire, and the loss of the snake print makes them look average to me now, hope these are mid prototypes

just not feeling these, too much visible flywire, and the loss of the snake print makes them look average to me now, hope these are mid prototypes

I don't mind the visible flywire. It's better than the greyish scales of the VI concords. I'll definitely will be getting black based GRs.

I don't mind the visible flywire. It's better than the greyish scales of the VI concords. I'll definitely will be getting black based GRs.

I hope these do come with the removable ankle support though... I'm sure the final product is going to be very sleek unlike that sample/fake a couple pages back.

I hope these do come with the removable ankle support though... I'm sure the final product is going to be very sleek unlike that sample/fake a couple pages back.

I'm very very cool with the VIIs not having scales unlike a couple people mentioned. Scales were cool for a year, now let's move on to something else.

I'm very very cool with the VIIs not having scales unlike a couple people mentioned. Scales were cool for a year, now let's move on to something else.

the shoe is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
times 100, but the fly wire looks crappy and ugly.
I hope they fix it, but either way, swoosh will come in handy
pimp.gif

the shoe is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
times 100, but the fly wire looks crappy and ugly.
I hope they fix it, but either way, swoosh will come in handy
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom