OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
"PUSH HIS ASSSSS!!" ayoooo
"ADIOS MUTHA @+%@%%!!!" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

dam missed out out the kb24 restock while packing for vegas, oh well mind as well try to win big so i can just buy off a reseller, dam you people who keep up so well with NT!

Nice collection waverder. Those OCs are looking gorgeous. Didn't think they were a must cop for me, but I might need to do some digging for a pair after the hype dies down a bit.

Anywhere I can still see the film? Bout to home from work in a lil bit and want to watch it.

Good looks Drew. Can't see it from my phone
frown.gif
I'll check it when I get home in a few minutes.......after I check out my new IDs
happy.gif

edit, just saw it
roll.gif
roll.gif
I had a good laugh. Corny, but it was cool.

I need to stop having change of heart on these... now I'm kinda wanting a pair of the ASG. It only hurts my pocket in the end. Passed on the OCs, ended up paying $210 for a pair yesterday. SMH...

Let me ask this though... Is the red on the VI a lot darker than the V?

Originally Posted by playaproved

I need to stop having change of heart on these... now I'm kinda wanting a pair of the ASG. It only hurts my pocket in the end. Passed on the OCs, ended up paying $210 for a pair yesterday. SMH...

damnnnnn fam.... you basically passed to pay +60, tsk tsk ... you gotta make up your mind brother man if you want a shoe or not, so you can really go after it or pass with no regret IMO...

the red on the VI is more vibrant, the V had a duller red.

Originally Posted by kidstylez

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Just a heads up> I stopped at sheikhs store at foxx hills and they had OC and Allstars in a sz 8.5 this was about 8pm. (Bonus. 2 of the employees said they are releasing some Nike Air Yeezy tomorrow morning. I didnt ask the price and i believe they opening at 8am)

they going to have yeezys? freel? no kobe 3ds?
Yeah thats what they said. No 3ds 1 sz left and its a 7.5 they have 3 pair of  Yeezy's on display in the floor so maybe they are selling them but the guy made it seem like they have a few new pair to sell.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Is "BHM" going to be on eastbay?
We currently do not have any information on the BHM's.  If any new information comes up, we will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
I highly doubt they'll be a GR

Usually HOH only.

Perhaps NTs
thanks man would you know if the HOH locations would do preoreders? i called a another footlocker and they said they dont do preoreders.

I never had the v but I did see them and red is darker then last years..yea a lil bit more..the vi's are nice
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

I never had the v but I did see them and red is darker then last years..yea a lil bit more..the vi's are nice
smile.gif
Yeah red on the VI's is definitely a shade or so darker. Plus the V's had the lighter red on the woodgrain effect that lightened up the shoe also.

I still think I like V's over VI's, but VI's are growing on my also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom