OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Nice pics KREAM, would you say the green is more of a darker than the volt? A few pages back someone said that in the pics they look brighter than what they really are and the heelcup isn't iridescent?

the green is definitely darker. i ID'd some VIs with a volt colorway (check the ID thread) and these are much much darker than those.  I love the metallic colorway!! the details are on point.

what i think they did is put a clear heelcup with a green/gold background to it.  not sure how else to describe it.  but its pretty iridescent, in regards to the color changing effect it gives off at certain angles.
Good enough for me!  Still sold on these, can't wait 
pimp.gif

Hopefully they atleast make the release date known, still expecting around march i think
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

How much does it cost to ship a pair of sneakers from UK to US? just wondering if you know...
I shipped a pair of BIN23 IIs, fully tracked and it cost almost US$100.

It's not cheap, but the weight is crucial and also how fast you want them!

Damn, that sucks man.. Plus the retail converted is around $180 bucks too... shipping should be a lil cheaper tho 'cuz the VIs are lighter than the BIN23 IIs... Thanks for the info!

[table][tr][td]
Express Mail[emoji]174[/emoji] International

Max. length 36", max. length plus girth 79"
[/td][td]3 - 5 business days [/td][td][/td][td]
$42.46
[/td][/tr][/table]

ya hopefully we hear something solid soon,

what is interesting is when i posted on Niketown LAs facebook this is their response...
"We will not be receiving the Nike Zoom Kobe VI Rice colorway. It is a player exclusive school shoe and unfortunately we do not typically receive PE's."

so might be only HOH release. dont know if that makes a difference to most of the NT population but i definitely wont be able to cop these on release since im on the islands. No niketown or HOH is hard at times

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Just picked these up at a local mall hear in L.A. for a fellow Niketalk team member.. I like them a lot, But I'm expecting a baby in a couple of months, so I think I might have to hold off on them..
Damn must be nice to just walk into a store and find the pair that you're looking for.  Anywhere else it seems you have to wait in line for hours just to find out they don't have your size.  

dukes are nice. give us that nubuck material on the ID's PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
frown.gif
 (i'm asking nicely nike...
laugh.gif

i have an update for you guys.. 

yesterday, i wrote this:

al3x89 wrote:
gonna put this in red cause there's a lot of stupid talk right now...

for anyone experiencing heal slippage, i might have found the problem. i think it's the insoles, and they need to be broken in i believe... (the shoes prob need to be broken in as well)

now, i'm not 100% sure (and i will have an update on this after i play a few more games this week) but this is what i did:

i took the insoles out of my zk6 and put them in the zk5 and noticed heal slippage immediately. i have 0 heal slippage with the regular zk5 insoles in my zk5

my heal slips with the zk5 insoles in the zk6, but i think that's because they aren't made for that shoe. 

ALSO.. check the socks you're wearing. i noticed my heal was slipping in the zk5 (adidas, and other no name brands. my nike's seemed to be fine)

ps. the zk6 insoles feel amazing in the zk5. i'm sure they'll feel even better once the insoles are broken in.

so i wore the shoes some more today (for a total of less than 4 hours, a bit today, a bit friday), and there is no more heal slippage

you def. need to break these in (whether it's the insoles or the shoes, or both) so the slippage goes away. 

i think the VI's are better, but i'm not gonna jump to conclusions just yet (as i rolled my ankle on the first play, nothing major, continued playing). gonna write a review probably tomorrow while we're hit with that huge snow storm here in the east coast

brb icing my ankle cause someone decided to go under me on my shot 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

Nice pics KREAM, would you say the green is more of a darker than the volt? A few pages back someone said that in the pics they look brighter than what they really are and the heelcup isn't iridescent?

the green is definitely darker. i ID'd some VIs with a volt colorway (check the ID thread) and these are much much darker than those.  I love the metallic colorway!! the details are on point.

what i think they did is put a clear heelcup with a green/gold background to it.  not sure how else to describe it.  but its pretty iridescent, in regards to the color changing effect it gives off at certain angles.

Your talking about the swoosh right?

Does anyone know when the nike kobe VI 3D la are releasing? please message me that would be great. Thanks!

pretty happy.. was able to walk into local store and they said they just got their east la shipment this morning.. hopefully 3D's will be around too..

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Just picked these up at a local mall hear in L.A. for a fellow Niketalk team member.. I like them a lot, But I'm expecting a baby in a couple of months, so I think I might have to hold off on them..
Damn must be nice to just walk into a store and find the pair that you're looking for.  Anywhere else it seems you have to wait in line for hours just to find out they don't have your size.  
yeah man, also... surprising they still had the Cement Jordan IIIs too.

Originally Posted by al3x89

dukes are nice. give us that nubuck material on the ID's PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
frown.gif
 (i'm asking nicely nike...
laugh.gif

i have an update for you guys.. 

yesterday, i wrote this:

al3x89 wrote:
gonna put this in red cause there's a lot of stupid talk right now...

for anyone experiencing heal slippage, i might have found the problem. i think it's the insoles, and they need to be broken in i believe... (the shoes prob need to be broken in as well)

now, i'm not 100% sure (and i will have an update on this after i play a few more games this week) but this is what i did:

i took the insoles out of my zk6 and put them in the zk5 and noticed heal slippage immediately. i have 0 heal slippage with the regular zk5 insoles in my zk5

my heal slips with the zk5 insoles in the zk6, but i think that's because they aren't made for that shoe. 

ALSO.. check the socks you're wearing. i noticed my heal was slipping in the zk5 (adidas, and other no name brands. my nike's seemed to be fine)

ps. the zk6 insoles feel amazing in the zk5. i'm sure they'll feel even better once the insoles are broken in.
so i wore the shoes some more today (for a total of less than 4 hours, a bit today, a bit friday), and there is no more heal slippage

you def. need to break these in (whether it's the insoles or the shoes, or both) so the slippage goes away. 

i think the VI's are better, but i'm not gonna jump to conclusions just yet (as i rolled my ankle on the first play, nothing major, continued playing). gonna write a review probably tomorrow while we're hit with that huge snow storm here in the east coast

brb icing my ankle cause someone decided to go under me on my shot 
mad.gif

In my case, I never even experienced heel slippage. Thanks for the update.

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

Originally Posted by trunkz550

When do the 3d's drop I'm hearing different dates from ppl?

2/9 im pretty sure
they gonna be on NDC? or in-stores?

As of now they will be on both, unless something changes

that's really good to hear, hoping to cop a pair. hopefully other sites get them as well so there's no site crashing, i hate camping in line.  Rather take my chances online so hopefully there won't be fails.

Nice pic of the dukes up there with the del sols! Really hope they would do a USC colorway!
Gotcha!!! Those are my ID's...very similar to the Dukes
laugh.gif

Check the ID thread for more pics.

^pretty sure those are ID's up there with the del sols. sick nonetheless. they remind me of the miles davis V's

are those really the dukes? what happened to the varsity royal pair with a black base and blue scales?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom