OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you people to hang up and call again. I got through 4 times with ease and ordered my 2 pairs.

vmvinc has them up for 200
tired.gif

1hr 49 mins in....still no pick up haha....just testing it out ....hella dumb.

naw my homie wears 8.5/9.....i wear 10.5/11. I got mines thru nike.com last night ....just woke up trying to get his size.

I called back, I got a size 7.5, and YEs expect them to hit the bay, call me a dirty reseller but after I didnt get mine from there someone needs to pay.. And to people who are like be easy its just shoes... its christmas morning, we have people on the west coast up at 5 am to order when they should be asleep, and others on the east coast wasting time they should be spending with family cause eastbay doesnt have a call queue... thats unacceptable Im sorry

Got through, size 15 left and that is it.

Even she admitted that there is no call queue system, you have a better chance when you keep calling back after several minutes.

Never again, Merry Christmas everyone.

after an hour and 56 min i got through. she told me its better to hang up and keep calling rather than stay on hold. worst christmas ever

Damn. 15 bucks for overnight. And free of tax...

my debit card still hasn't been hit btw. Anyone else? I hope my order goes through

Got tired of being on hold for nearly 2 hrs, so I hung up. Figured I'd try again. Got through in 2 minutes!!!! Couldn't get my sz 14, but I got the LAST sz 15 in stock! Also ordered some socks so they would ship in a box and not in that flimsy white bag. The rep said they should be here Monday or Tuesday! Merry Christmas everybody!

I ordered a size 11 and got my email confirmation after being on for a 1hr 36 min. I think the chick picked up at about 9:30 or 9:31. I would go back to bed but I am wide awake now. Hopefully the email confirm means I will be getting them.

Lesson to all....use multiple phones and keep calling...eastbay sucks....for such a big company connected with footlocker/champs/fa. They really should have a caller queue. Don't they say your call will be picked up in the order it was received??? 1hr 55mins in still no pick up haha....lame.

After missing out on NDC last night I decided not to give Eastbay a try and after reading all of this I am glad....gonna settle for my ID's and Del Sol's and be happy!
Merry Christmas everyone! Remember what this season is about when you want to throw your laptop and phone at the wall over some kicks!

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Originally Posted by KG21

bunch of BSers in here
x1imfc.jpg
hahaha sure i am. im not the one that took the time to find and post the pic though
roll.gif
It took me longer to find the pic (60 seconds) than I was on hold with Eastbay for (30 seconds).

How long you been on the phone? I hope you're on a landline and not on a cell. Keep holding, they'll be with you shortly!

Eastbay is the greatest. Can't feel sorry for those trying to double up

got my sz 11 just 20 min wait

green machine on the way

I got my 5 rings through eastbay

Congrats to those who got 'em. Got mines, just had to start calling Champs and Footlocker.

c7a1614f39d920dc6213716a583c805ac7988228.pjpg

Are only HOH and NT getting these .. Or select footlockers and footactions champs etc getting them aswell ?

Ok finally hanging up...after 2hr wait on cell haha....really stupid how this system is for Eastbay. It's been fun ya'll.

bunch of BSers in here
x1imfc.jpg
hahaha sure i am. im not the one that took the time to find and post the pic though
roll.gif
It took me longer to find the pic (60 seconds) than I was on hold with Eastbay for (30 seconds).

How long you been on the phone? I hope you're on a landline and not on a cell. Keep holding, they'll be with you shortly!

Hahah.

Before all the smashed boxes complaints, eastbay offers $3.99 gift box and they'll be double boxed. Call to adjust order...
Should be free...
eyes.gif

so there was no first come first serve. They just randomly pick up the line. if you're lucky then you get through. BS Eastbay is wack. Trying HOH and Niketown on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom