OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see how people are saying sizes are "sold out." Every size of this shoe is on backorder, and was like that when they opened. I dont think they can "sell out" of backorders. I see a lot of cancellations coming. I just hope mine isnt one of them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Got my pair!!!!!! Sz11 they said they have some left still. I just hope my damn order goes through. I had the dumbest rep ever. Gail..... Asking me what my favorite sport is. (first time ordering from eastbay btw) is that normal?
Yeah lol They ask random %#%@ sometimes to keep a convo going. 

looks like Nat Turner got up early and copped ALL THA KOBES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lady on the line at Eastbay told me she has 5 pair ordered under his name

happy holidayz !

I got Free Shipping and No Tax.

Cheaper than going to the store or Nike.com.

Hopefully my brother gets his pair at HOH.

funny how this thread went from 244 to 248 in an hour while on hold lol.. multitasking at its finest

Originally Posted by never wear them

Got my pair!!!!!! Sz11 they said they have some left still. I just hope my damn order goes through. I had the dumbest rep ever. Gail..... Asking me what my favorite sport is. (first time ordering from eastbay btw) is that normal?

Congrats!

im delirious. just put an order in for a 10 and now waiting for the email confirmation. i feel like im dreaming. cant wait to get some sleep then open presents and host the lakers/heat game today.
update: got the email. good night and thank you NT for all your help. best of luck to everyone else still waiting!

I am getting really impatient now. Called at 7:58-59 and STILL haven't gotten through. Oh how I hate eastbay

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I dont see how people are saying sizes are "sold out." Every size of this shoe is on backorder, and was like that when they opened. I dont think they can "sell out" of backorders. I see a lot of cancellations coming. I just hope mine isnt one of them
frown.gif

backorder is the same as a live inventory.. when they sell all units they have ordered in that size they show up as sold out

man i live in costa mesa 8 miles from kobes community he lives in in newport beach.....bout to just go to his house and leave a note on his door with my address and a check for 140.....his nike rep probably has some extra.....but id rather have donna just help me

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

frown.gif
They have a limit on backorders...

iphone still has 90 percent and still going strong.....donna is purposely keeping me on hold so I can come up with a great proposal....still cant think of one for barbara though....

It's a good thing I got my pair on ndc last night because I'd be pissed right now. I'll try NT for a second pair if I don't get through on this.

Damn before I hung up I got thru at 1hr 4min.. w a lady named Austin.. $137 shipped to long beach ca. She said she had plenty of sizes left w over 300 callers on hold! Gnite nters.. goodluck n Thx for keeping me entertained while waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom