OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need some old info: can anyone tell me if the black/red were ever released in gs sizes? ive looked all over but only see them in mens

Great pic NWT! 
pimp.gif

Rice P.E.>Rice releasing no question. How did they go from green and yellow on all rice releases in the past to green and gold now?

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i need some old info: can anyone tell me if the black/red were ever released in gs sizes? ive looked all over but only see them in mens

I think I've seen them at Footlocker? I'm probably trippin though.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

hmmm.   youd think theyd be on the footlocker website but there not.  its just odd

Dope PE RICE set! So is there anything on the medial side of the heel cup? where the released version has the rice logo? Kinda like the rice logo on the lateral side vs. the owl/snake head.

Man I missed the 1000 page fun lol....Glad kb24 came through, and jada I just got my shipping confirmation emails as well lol

wayne-

have your china bron 8s pinked yet? nice china kobes.
Thanks Violet. 
The Brons have pinked just a little bit cuz of the red sockliner inside them, but honestly it's not even noticeable or worth bugging out about unless you're literally holding them in your hands and inspecting them. It's really just small streaks of very light pink. That colorway was a must cop for me cuz they were so reminiscent of the Infrared VIs in colorblocking, which are one of my all-time favorite Jordans.

Originally Posted by Relley008

Dope PE RICE set! So is there anything on the medial side of the heel cup? where the released version has the rice logo? Kinda like the rice logo on the lateral side vs. the owl/snake head.
lol @ owl/snake head...that was an epic debate

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

hmmm.   youd think theyd be on the footlocker website but there not.  its just odd

That's why I think I'm trippin. Haha. It's prob cause I've seen the GS Del Sols and Concords recently.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Didn't think I was going to wear a pair til the summer..........

I love em!

Damn, this one pic is making me regret passing on these.  It's that gold, the way it pops.  Is it metallic in person or is it just the lighting?  Oh well, more money saved for the China's next week!

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by Relley008

lol @ owl/snake head...that was an epic debate

The Gold PE's medial has the Issue Date for the CTKvsRice game and the Silver/green PE is blank.

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

Originally Posted by s dubl

I promise with your permission i may duplicate this ID and i promise your user name would go on the inside of the toungue! THESE ARE HARD!
devil.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
it's your $$, I dont mind if you make em. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Man I missed the 1000 page fun lol....Glad kb24 came through, and jada I just got my shipping confirmation emails as well lol

laugh.gif
damn I didn't get shoes or email yet. What was your order number(s)?

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

Originally Posted by s dubl

oed89.jpg

I promise with your permission i may duplicate this ID and i promise your user name would go on the inside of the toungue! THESE ARE HARD!
devil.gif
pimp.gif

One of the top 5 IDs I've seen so far...Add NWT's Argentinas, Guccis, Black/Volts and the Mayos...I'm envious of some of you guys' creativity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom