OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the colors of the symbol that makes them passable. They could have just made the letters all gold and it would have been fine.

Question for those copping multiple pairs next weekend.
How would yaw go about getting them.
I have a feeling by the time you put one pair in your cart, let's say the china's.
And then go and try to put another pair, the rices, in your cart.
And by the time you check either one or maybe both will be sold out.

Originally Posted by MTMAN

I have a feeling by the time you put one pair in your cart, let's say the china's.
I'd say have a tab open for each one, you get checked out for your cart as a whole so once you add both just check out in one tab and you should be good to go

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I'd say have a tab open for each one, you get checked out for your cart as a whole so once you add both just check out in one tab and you should be good to go

The sites gonna be running stupid slow, that might not even work.  Im glad i dont want the chinas which seem to be the ones everyone wants the most.  Ima try and grab a pair of rice only.

Damn longest wait I ever experienced at this HOH. The Footaction at the same mall carried them too.Could've cop there if I knew they had them. Oh well at least I got some Kobe socks too.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

The sites gonna be running stupid slow, that might not even work.  Im glad i dont want the chinas which seem to be the ones everyone wants the most.  Ima try and grab a pair of rice only.
Yea the site is gonna be running slow. But yea I think I'm gonna try that way

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Sizes still available at HoH Seattle as of 11:00AM.
8, 8.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12
I was there at 945 and I know they didnt have a size 11

Ah ha, so Angelica lied to me.
tongue.gif
All good.

^ one at a time bro...EDIT: nevermind... The thread jumped, lol

You got the colorway thing right on Shaun... I want new, original colorways...

Yo, how many VIs do y'all have so far?

Both hands opened for me... Smh... I said I was gonna slow down this year after the Vs...

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Yea the site is gonna be running slow. But yea I think I'm gonna try that way

Well you could try to non flash site, but from what I've heard there is usually something that goes wrong.  I tried on the East LA's and it kept saying my credit card info wasn't right 
mad.gif

Ive got one pair, the del sols. Had the grinches, but sold them cause i knew id wear them once and then wanna sell anyways. Only buy the ones i cant see myself ever selling.

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

Sizes still available at HoH Seattle as of 11:00AM.
8, 8.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12
I was there at 945 and I know they didnt have a size 11

Ah ha, so Angelica lied to me.
tongue.gif
All good.
is that the girl who answered the phone? I called before and she told me the sizes around 11 were a 10 and 11.5 then I get there and its only a 10.5 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Yo, how many VIs do y'all have so far?

Both hands opened for me... Smh... I said I was gonna slow down this year after the Vs...

Only 5 for me
2x Grinches

2x 3D's

1x East LA

(big shoutout to doin90 for the 1 pair of 3D's and East LA's 
pimp.gif
)

Hopefully by this time next week I'll have rices and MAYBE Chinas (still on the fence)

i would ask a fellow nt'er to try to cop for me but im really over it, i guess the ppl that missed on the asg pack, decided wat the heck, ill get bhm, but im 3/4 on asg and it was a spontaneous decision but then pretty much didnt pay for 'em cuz thats my winnings since all star weekend, now i got word from a fellow nt'er that can get me chinas on lock, so no stress during the week to cop the gb's and china's thanks fellow nt'er for the chinas, moving forward after the huge release on 3/5, wats next after that?

Kobe VIs that I have so far:

Grinches
OCs
Waitin on 3ds from KB24.com..

Will b coppin general release colorways on the next 50% off though..

Plan Accordingly..
Everybody knows in this Thread that Rice and Chinas will be the first to go and probably the most limited..

If you plan to cop both on-line you got a 2% chance of getting them... (Rice and China will be gone in seconds)

Best way to cop those two or all four of them are in store...

-Ask around,Call your nearest HOH,  & NT 
wink.gif

Me personally I plan to cop the China's only, Then if available 2 weeks from now Glass Blues... 
happy.gif

(I have a "gut" feeling Eastbay might get China & Rice)

Hope this answer your question.. 
happy.gif

P.S. Opening 4 tabs to me isn't a good idea... 
tired.gif

Camped out last night for the BHM III's. I got my size 9 after a big fiasco with some dude in line there that worked in the store. He was selling spots so people could cut in line and get to the front. Nearly broke out in a riot. SMH at people that work there that think they're the big stuff. Dude was such a clown.

Ended up getting inside and saw they had one pair of the Kobe BHM's in my size 9 left. I scooped them up. After seeing them in person, I'm impressed, but they look a lot like the Del Sol colorway. A little too much. I'm prob going to flip this pair or return it later on. Gotta make sure I'm ready for the Rices that drop next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom