OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Am I crazy or was NDC going REALLY slow tonight? I added to cart and tried checking out and it kept trying to load...
ohwell.gif

Yes... It was very slow and I usually have a fast connection at home... 

Probably due to the fact the Jordan BHMs and Playoff XIIIs also went up at the same time. Hope they never release a Kobe and a Jordan retro on the same night again...

QFMFT!Off to HOH to stand in line. GL to those that truly like and want them, it's gonna be rough out there.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

wyse and play, thanks for the generous comments, like justin timberlake's song, "what goes around...comes back around"....im here for the love, not the $$$, i have a job in the aerospace industry n make ur planes that fly the kicks to all ur destinations, but enough bout that, on to the chinas n glass blues, n watever nike throws at us wit all these crazy colorways...oh yea nice win for the lakers, too bad i was scared to bet, shm, lol, heheeDidn
King- thanks again for the effort. If there's ever anything you need from Ohio (road salt, Carson Palmer, etc..) just let me know.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I am really hoping they don't do a BL or a DK on these 6s. Some kicks are to be left alone
^Agreed, illustrated by what they have apparently done with the Chaos this year.....they should have stopped with the V

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Originally Posted by never wear them

I am really hoping they don't do a BL or a DK on these 6s. Some kicks are to be left alone
^Agreed, illustrated by what they have apparently done with the Chaos this year.....they should have stopped with the V
co-sign.. those DK's and BL's are epic imo..
but with the Chaos, I love the idea, it's always a love/hate shoe.

RevinLim: I see you are brand new. You cannot ask for help, buy/sell/trade, or anything along those lines in this thread or any others, unless you have an official buy/sell thread. It will get you banned with the quickness.

Other than that, welcome and you should edit that post asap and put that comment in your sig

Back to the sneaks...how's everyone's hunt going this morning that did not cop online???

I think BHMs are excessively overhyped.  If these weren't limited, I think they last much longer than both Concords or Del Sols.  As for Glass Blues, i just don't appreciate the orange infusion.  If it didn't have that color, it may be ok, but again, these were so frowned upon a month or two ago, and now people seem entranced?  I don't get it.  I like some of the 6 colorways, but I think some of them are just getting a lot of love because people wanna jump on the "limited" bandwagon.  Just my observation.  If you love 'em, more power to you.  I am just hoping to grab a second China perhaps.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Eastbay Ray....is it possible that the box was badly damaged from the original shipment from eastbay? I'm sure if people start sending back shoes with damaged boxes and eastbay even tosses em and sells with a replacement box that will be bad for business. Just another reason eastbay should provide double box as a standard service.
That is possible as well.  Either way, the box was damaged and had to be replaced, but double boxing would help with this.  This is why I will keep forwarding all the complaints I see about shoe boxes being damaged, due to being shipped in a bag, to try and get us to ship all shoes in a box and not a bag.

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

^^ Chinas will be gone ASAP along with the Rices...Esp if Eastbay is carrying both. Was that confirmed or all they carrying all 3? sorry if this was posted like 500 pages back
We will be carrying the Duke's and the Glass Blue's (Helicopter) next week.  There is currently no information on the China's or the Rice's.  If any new information comes up, we will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay Ray - Not to pile on but here's a thought. Since we know Eastbay doesn't want to double-box every shoe sold, why not at least double-box shoes that are worthy of a release timer and the other bells & whistles? 

I never had a problem with the box shipped in a bag. Probably depends on how the UPS handles them during the sorting process. I'm
in Cali so it gets transferred 2 times before I get them.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I never had a problem with the box shipped in a bag. Probably depends on how the UPS handles them during the sorting process. I'm
in Cali so it gets transferred 2 times before I get them.
Never particularly bothered me either but I understand why it bothers some and it has to be somewhat of a nuisance to hear contintous customer complaints re: the same issue.

Got My BHM's!!!

I Would Like To Send A Big Thanks To Everybody That Wanted The Playoff 13's This Morning Instead Of These. 
happy.gif

5479210454_26e205a770_z.jpg

5478607219_681a2c7383_z.jpg

5478598319_af3cb1abc5_z.jpg

5478603513_89bafc1fe7_z.jpg

5479192030_64f53537c2_z.jpg

5479186792_f56aef7b2f_z.jpg

5479170984_e5eb2e521f_z.jpg

5479175222_cf3fcf3064_z.jpg

Mailman just dropped off East LA's. I got the OC's on Thursday and loved them. Now I get these and am blown away. They really are so different than the pictures. Almost a purple hue to them. Already UNDS'd them and gonna wear out and about today.
Hoping to get China's next week but I think around here only one place will have them so it could be nuts. Duke's if easy cop, maybe Rice's, really have to see in person. If I whiff on all of the above I'll go GB's and buy from reseller on China's. Then, rest.

^nice pics

after going 4 for 4 on the all star game releases i missed out last night on bhm's i couldnt find the damn shoe on ndc
frown.gif

i found the bhm js instantly but damn no kobes .Not sure why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom