OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Daaaamn, Kobe got some really ugly kids....

You must have the lowest self esteem to be making fun of 2 little girls.
tired.gif

Ummm NO, I'm actually just being honest and if you seriously believe that his 2 girls are anything but ugly then you must be blind sir....

This coming from the same dude who said Kobe was a 100% copy of MJ.
laugh.gif

Why are you even in this thread? Keep your damn comments to yourself if you got nothing good to say about someones kids smh.

Alright, let's stop quoting that picture, enough said, end of story.

Congrats to everyone who copped from the vault today.

Sucks not being near LA at times like this, just looking forward to seeing Kobe play in an ASG, since last year he was unable to go.

Also, I think I have changed my mind now, and like the asg vi over the v. The red on the v just looks too much like nail polish, weird I know, but they just aren't working for me.

Just watched a review on the BHM, and i gotta admit, they are beautiful. Im thinking of getting them cause im not gonna spend 400 to get the big stage aways. Just gonna have to be content with my big stage homes and possibly BHM. The BHM on the side is hideous though. Even more so than the rice logo on the rice. I really hope theres a way to remove it cause i like everything about the shoe except that. Especially like the insoles.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Daaaamn, Kobe got some really ugly kids....

You must have the lowest self esteem to be making fun of 2 little girls.
tired.gif

Ummm NO, I'm actually just being honest and if you seriously believe that his 2 girls are anything but ugly then you must be blind sir....

This coming from the same dude who said Kobe was a 100% copy of MJ.
laugh.gif

Why are you even in this thread? Keep your damn comments to yourself if you got nothing good to say about someones kids smh.
Wow, I guess I hurt a lot of people's feelings with "MY OPINION." I guess I'll stop speaking my mind and I don't want to be the cause of this thread being locked.

Damn, there's a lot of Marc Jackson's in here who need to take Kobe's d#$@ out of their mouths...

The only reason why this thread is already near 1000 pages is because of posts like yours. Yes, DO keep your opinions to yourself unless it pertains to the KOBE VI SHOE. Newbies like you are the reason why this thread is longer than it really needs to be and why it's at risk for being locked.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Just watched a review on the BHM, and i gotta admit, they are beautiful. Im thinking of getting them cause im not gonna spend 400 to get the big stage aways. Just gonna have to be content with my big stage homes and possibly BHM. The BHM on the side is hideous though. Even more so than the rice logo on the rice. I really hope theres a way to remove it cause i like everything about the shoe except that. Especially like the insoles.

Yea BHM are dope. The logo on the side is kinda wack, would have been better if they put it inside on the tongue

In case my order from KB24.com does go through, how long would it usually take to get the shipping confirmation?

Seems like they waited till they actually had the shoes in stock before they listed.

For some reason, every time i skim this thread when it jumps 10-20 pages in a few days i get the vibe that people don't like the Grinches much here. There are always those post that say things like, "the Grinches wouldn't have sold well if they weren't limited/x-mas day's" or the post that rank the colorways and Grinches are either always first or last. Do you guys think that the Grinch/X-mas colorway was the most "hit or miss" colorway in people either liking them or hating them? If not, which colorway?

Straight from my blog-
tumblr_lgwp2gaf591qzlxwso1_500.jpg

Here’s my review:

After first putting them on and standing on the court, they felt a little stiff. I had to run and jump around a bit to break it in to where you get that comfort. My jump shot attempts were on point, since the outer soles are close to the ground. Traction was spot-on. My was in full control with my dribbling, and sprinted half/full-court like the Road Runner. Tip: wrap up your ankle or double socks at the ankle for increased ankle support as these shoes are low.

Verdict: 9.3/10

I am satisfied with performance; ball control was enhanced (maybe just me?), and traction was GREAT. I’d give these kicks a few more wears to get em’ fully broken-in, yet a fun play on the first day.

P.s, they look while wearing jeans.

^I'm just hoping that they learned something from the Grinch release. I sent an email after ordering and still haven't heard back from them.
I might punch something if I don't get my Sunsets
laugh.gif

The only reason why this thread is already near 1000 pages is because of posts like yours. Yes, DO keep your opinions to yourself unless it pertains to the KOBE VI SHOE. Newbies like you are the reason why this thread is longer than it really needs to be and why it's at risk for being locked.
DHD28

Total posts:
175Joined:05/13/10

http://arsonist21.niketalk.yuku.com/profile/edit/block/avatar
Total posts:882Joined:06/18/02
I've actually been a member since '99 but had to make a new account in '02...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Yea BHM are dope. The logo on the side is kinda wack, would have been better if they put it inside on the tongue

Exactly.  Anyone who has the BHM...Is it possible to remove the letters?

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Straight from my blog-
tumblr_lgwp2gaf591qzlxwso1_500.jpg

Here’s my review:

After first putting them on and standing on the court, they felt a little stiff. I had to run and jump around a bit to break it in to where you get that comfort. My jump shot attempts were on point, since the outer soles are close to the ground. Traction was spot-on. My was in full control with my dribbling, and sprinted half/full-court like the Road Runner. [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Tip: wrap up your ankle or double socks at the ankle for increased ankle support as these shoes are low.[/color]

Verdict: 9.3/10

I am satisfied with performance; ball control was enhanced (maybe just me?), and traction was GREAT. I’d give these kicks a few more wears to get em’ fully broken-in, yet a fun play on the first day.

P.s, they look while wearing jeans.

laugh.gif
thought this was funny....

CareFree...I still think Grinchs are one of the best colorways that have released.

DHD28

Total posts:
175Joined:05/13/10

http://arsonist21.niketalk.yuku.com/profile/edit/block/avatar
Total posts:882Joined:06/18/02
I've actually been a member since '99 but had to make a new account in '02...
glasses.gif

fda15d818b1f66838a2173e2938129510055e76.gif

Got 'em! But agree. Some topics in this thread have been off... But in some way... Related to the 6s. Just not that kids topic.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

does anyone know if ndc will restock 3ds and ocs

Chances look slim but you never really know with NDC. I've been trying to call the Vault to see if there are any sizes left in the OCs and 3Ds. Anybody have an update since I keep getting their voicemail?

my buddy wasn't able to get me the 3d's in london yesterday... said that they released... oh well.. at least he's bringing me home my china's!!!!!

I called Vault. Lady told me they had "lots of OCs and 3Ds".

I hope I get my OC and 3D shipping confirmations tomorrow from KB24.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom