OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
man it pisses me off that ya'll get mad at cats that are "resellers".... if thats how he gets his money let the man make his living... dont get pissed cause you slept on somethin or didnt have the lute and this man did... i didnt know there was rules to this game or you had to have ethos lol.... least to say if ya'll dont get a pair you know who to go to lmao!!!!!!!!!

and pls dont go sayin im a reseller cause i dont have the funds to even think about buyin up a store (or even to buy two) lol

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

man it pisses me off that ya'll get mad at cats that are "resellers".... if thats how he gets his money let the man make his living... dont get pissed cause you slept on somethin or didnt have the lute and this man did... i didnt know there was rules to this game or you had to have ethos lol.... least to say if ya'll dont get a pair you know who to go to lmao!!!!!!!!!

and pls dont go sayin im a reseller cause i dont have the funds to even think about buyin up a store (or even to buy two) lol
if thats how HE MAKES A LIVING he must be one hell of a reseller

Good looks fellas.

And cool that your hooking Ppl up but don't post that...

NO NEED TO LOCK THIS THREAD IJAPINO.....

JUST SUSPEND/BAN THE PPL THAT ARE POSTIN STUFF LIKE THAT.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Good looks fellas.

exactly..

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

if thats how HE MAKES A LIVING he must be one hell of a reseller

could be money for his lifestyle lol.... shoes* maybe club money* maybe trickin money
eyes.gif
* hahahaha but hey to each is own

It's not even hating on reselling. More about how he's posting pics of all that in multiple threads to show off or what not. Nobody really cares, bunch of us in here have tons of kicks anyway. Posting a bunch of all-star shoes you're gonna resell is not gonna impress. 
Besides, it's dudes posting all that to resell that lock the threads up for everyone else...

Originally Posted by Wayne141

It's not even hating on reselling. More about how he's posting pics of all that in multiple threads to show off or what not. Nobody really cares, bunch of us in here have tons of kicks anyway. Posting a bunch of all-star shoes you're gonna resell is not gonna impress. 
Besides, it's dudes posting all that to resell that lock the threads up for everyone else...

Yep

this is a community, a family, looking out for each other. Posting 30 plus pairs of shoes does nothing for anyone. Look at the ones who've taken care of each other through the ASG pack. That's the stuff that makes it great, not self-serving pics. Come on now.

Is the vault restock like heres alot or a coupls pairs, stuck @ work till 8pm n no way i can make it out there till tomorrow, wat time hasthe vault been opening n wat time tomorrow?

Originally Posted by waverder

Good looks fellas.

exactly..

Waverder, did that oreder for the Sunsets go through for you?

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by waverder

Good looks fellas.

exactly..

Waverder, did that oreder for the Sunsets go through for you?

you are the homie Jdub.. it sure went through.  Delivered by UPS yesterday(friday) Crazy how lucky I got. Thanks a lot!!! Like I said before, I owe you.  THANKS AGAIN!

i swear i need to stop coming into this thread and i need to ship out D's to him...... OC's are calling my name lol

copped the 3D and Sunsets, and my Air Force 1 Foam Highs and Supreme Lows will arrive on wednesday. Definitely a good month of February for me.. next up, those BHMs..

These digital NBA socks are just so random. They've been around forever. Like I said before check out finish line. I know personally my store has had them for maybe 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom