OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nat turner if you dont like nike so much can you just go to sole collector forums and bug them?? this is a niketalk forum for people who like nike hence the name. I mean whats the point of your posts when its just the repetitive "i dont like kobes why do you guys buy them blah blah blah..." you dont like kobes we get it....so why dont you just leave it at that?

flush all your kobe in the toilet for all i care but hell we get your point...time to carry on.

to be honest, there are a post or two that ive agreed with and they were interesting and made some good points but in terms of your negativity towards a particular line or whatnot you just keep pushing it and its rather annoying at this point.

i dont care if you rant back and spew out whatever comment you have in response (because you will and you always do) but seriously we get your point and get over yourself.
do this..
screenshot20101112at113.png

Originally Posted by al3x89

nat turner if you dont like nike so much can you just go to sole collector forums and bug them?? this is a niketalk forum for people who like nike hence the name. I mean whats the point of your posts when its just the repetitive "i dont like kobes why do you guys buy them blah blah blah..." you dont like kobes we get it....so why dont you just leave it at that?

flush all your kobe in the toilet for all i care but hell we get your point...time to carry on.

to be honest, there are a post or two that ive agreed with and they were interesting and made some good points but in terms of your negativity towards a particular line or whatnot you just keep pushing it and its rather annoying at this point.

i dont care if you rant back and spew out whatever comment you have in response (because you will and you always do) but seriously we get your point and get over yourself.
do this..
screenshot20101112at113.png

I encourage you to do this as well! That way, you will only see me disparage the Nike shoes that I do not like, when you are not logged in. In fact, do me the favor! This way, only the honest people will communicate with each other, leaving those who are blinded by the swoosh behind.

glasses.gif

This shoe...
20101111141418.jpg

...still looks like it needs this....
valtrex.jpg

So please, continue!

pimp.gif

lebron's shoes are garbage...they don't even come close.....

Eric Avar >>>>>. Jason Petrie....

Originally Posted by theblotted

more...
and last, finally a coupla cw that may change my mind afterall (more @ nikehome.net)...

20101111141418.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-6-VI-Teaser-Black-Purple-Yellow.JPG

Sorry, but these are just ugly IMO.....

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

You act as if Nike is your woman/sibling or something.

However, I comment on what I wish to comment upon, be it negative or positive, then with your approval or not. Just as many can come on and then say numerous times, that's dope!

Can't wait to see them in person!
I wanna see them in Fruity Pebbles!
Multiple pairs!
Wait until Kobe wears them, people will change their minds!

I can say how disgusting this shoe is, especially when compared with the V, which is a beautiful shoe.

Now, get over yourself, especially while thinking that you are capable of telling me what to do.
haha i never told you what to do...all i did was restate what you've graciously done for us time in and time out.  see the thing is most people comment on the shoe once like "thats dope!" or what have you.  but the problem you apparently have is to repetitively do it over and over and over.  I dont mind you stating a negative comment on a brand or shoe but as i said you say it like a broken record ON THE SAME DAMN SHOE!   why dont you just quote yourself while you are at it?  I mean its the same comment time in and time out.

Again i never said stop posting, by all means as I said before you do have some interesting comments but its when you continue to state the same thing time in and time out that gets annoying.  That is all I am saying.  But im glad i can get to you as you have to everyone else, it shows that you are really a person behind the screen as opposed to a computer programmed to spout out the repetitive comments under the guise of Nat Turner.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by theblotted

20101111141418.jpg

Fakes or not, I dont dig this CW but I do like how the the swoosh is blended into the shoe. Its not as pronounced as all the other CWs we've seen so far and is almost like an optical illusion. Just shows what is possible with this type of upper.

I cant wait to see more actual CWs that are set to drop and what themed shoes we are in for this season.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Edwin I'm shocked you love these so much, are you just being optimistic for their actual release? In denial?? Hah jk, just doesn't hold a candle to the V's as of right now to me...

I loved the 5s at first sight... the 4s i wasnt feeling... these have the same wide upper. i love that.
nothing will top the Dark Knights tho, for me, i think...

I'll always be a fan of a champion... so I'll support the jersey and the kicks.
these look dope in pics.. 1000x better in person.

and its a kobe shoe... you already know performance is gonna be there....
its not like the Lebron line where you WONDER what the performance is gonna be like....

I know these are gonna be a problem...

i wanna be in denial... but i cant deny on how dope and crazy this shoe is.... It's an Eric Avar shoe as well. We all know what he's about... I've said it before... He is probably the greatest shoe coordinator/designer there has ever been. Tinker did his thing and is considered GOAT for his designs, but I like Eric's resume (foams to Kobes) more.
pimp.gif

that cheetah cw looks like a diseased shoe! The silver one is the nicest b/c its all one color. Still that's relative. The IV / V aesthetic crack has taken a year off. Not bad for the wallet. (For the record, I bet these are bomb for balling in, so I bet they get way more cred post release. But style? Not so much...)

Originally Posted by never wear them

They're Fake

i think this thread should be locked until Nike officially announces them.

we have people thinking the pictures are real when they're really hating on fakes
laugh.gif
 it's ridiculous. 

It's only gonna get worse... Ppl are gonna be asking if "they're ever goin to release these" or "when are these coming out" etc...

^ Exactly. The only REAL colorways of the VI's that have been posted are the Concords and Del Sols. Thus there's only 2 colorways people should have opinions on since that's all that has been leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom