OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really don't think those are the VIs
some old dude i was just hooping with was playing in them
they're pretty similar to the 4 and 5 though
about midway of hte 4 and 5 and sleek as the 5 but "buff" lik ethe 4
it was a blk/wht/red colorway. i really think they're the dream seasons or something

read the thread.  it's already been confirmed several times in here that they aren't the VIs, which is why everyone is saying they can't wait to see what they will really look like.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

It carries the same DNA, but is completely fresh and does not have the semblance that IV and V had. Hang on to your hats. These are gonna cause a stir 
happy.gif

d491578b801b6e809a76dcff002c924812f8383.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that Bruce Lee campout was epic if you ask me.... 500+ pairs gone in a of couple hours at HOH LA

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I think those are the Kobe Dream Season 2's.

^this........AND NOT the Kobe VI.
this. dream season's dropped in china, and those are the soles of the dream season 2's.

We've seen GS pics of the Lebron VIII's already, yet we still haven't even seen a scrap of the Kobe VI's. Looks like Nike is playing this one very close to the chest.

Yea, I guess I never thought about that. Lebron wears a new shoe at the beginning of each year, and Kobe doesn't change into his until December or something? Is there a reason Nike is doing that?

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Yea, I guess I never thought about that. Lebron wears a new shoe at the beginning of each year, and Kobe doesn't change into his until December or something? Is there a reason Nike is doing that?

Kobe's seasons usually last longer than Lebron's too thats why
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom