OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Whatchu talkin bout Willisdrew? lol
roll.gif

V1nsanity3 wrote:
mjrod1985 wrote:
V1nsanity3 wrote:
^
Whatchu talkin bout Willisdrew? lol

It's a filipino saying... "Mabuhay" haha
'cuz dude said the Chinas became the flips, haha... and his tag is the flag...

LOL, I figured bro, I posted in response to Drew right above you... and you beat me to the reply button haha. So in the nicest way possible, my reply wasn't for you.
Nice pics of your OC's btw. Lucky guy with sunshine over there. haha
haha i thought the same thing when i saw his pics of sunshine!! tthen i looked outside and did a sad face with the lame rain we are having

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

now i think the China with lace clips looked better... =[

thanks for the pix, wyse23
Wayne141 lol. I didn't think the lace clips looked that great at first cuz I thought it was some flower design in the early pics people posted, but the twin snakes thing I can dig.
How are those Kobe V Aways holding up for you? Sold them to you a couple weeks back on the other site if I remember correctly.

oh yeah! those were yrs... my bad, bro
wht the hell is wrong with me, lol quoting wrong guy with the pix...

where did you got yr China? didn't memorize everything on the thread, was glancing most of the time.

i guess from China? haha~ since they have the lace clip... they r so beautiful... wished i picked up my pair, but i missed out... all my sizes are gone now, unless i m willing to pay huge money on them which is the no-go case for me. i m just hoping i can scoop one in here when they release... wish me luck

u r the one sold me the aways? they r cool~ thanks a lot. fair deal too.

haven't worn them yet. i have like 28 pairs Vs, not its turn yet~ haha, maybe i will wear them like next year. plus still see them quite easily out there now. 

i always like to wear the shoes after i bought them for a year or so...

most of my shoes won't be worn until after a long while... i don't kno why i do this... but it just happened naturally~ think of it, maybe i just don't like to wear the shoes when they are heated up... i don't like to be looked hype-uped? maybe?

i just love the basketball shoes, thts all...

thanks again!
lol, it's all good man, simple mistake. Yeah I got them through someone in China. I actually didn't pay all that much for my pair cuz he was a friend, but he was lucky enough to snag one of the 300 with the lacelocks/insoles. I have no regrets getting them earlier at all since it's right up there with the Grinches as my favorite colorway.

Yep, that was me. Didn't wanna sell them, but I needed some extra cash for other things I really wanted. Enjoy them though, my loss is your gain!

I wear my Grinches and my ASG, and will definitely rock the 3D's. All these shoes imo are too nice to keep ds.

But with Rice I am buying 2 pairs, will wear one and keep one ds.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Do you guys wear any of these bad boys out and about? Haha. None of your soles look like they've been worn.

My Grinches, LAs, Del Sols are been worn... The 3Ds and OCs just arrived so I haven't had a chance to UNDS them... Believe it or not, but I clean my kicks every time I wear them esp. the translucent soles...
Thanks JADA! OCs are mad clean... Perfect colorway! Good Luck with the search & enjoy your 3Ds!
pimp.gif

Do you guys wear any of these bad boys out and about? Haha. None of your soles look like they've been worn.

I was actually changing my tires wearing my grinches... So yes... I wear my sh**

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

My Grinches, LAs, Del Sols are been worn... The 3Ds and OCs just arrived so I haven't had a chance to UNDS them... Believe it or not, but I clean my kicks every time I wear them esp. the translucent soles...
Thanks JADA! OCs are mad clean... Perfect colorway! Good Luck with the search & enjoy your 3Ds!
pimp.gif

No doubt son, already got the shirt lined up for when I get the OC's.

015.jpg

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

pimp.gif

Just wondering what you use to clean them?

who the heck wears their shoes?!?! [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)][/color] its all about keeping it DS and staring it duh
laugh.gif

Kiwi Sport Fast Acting Cleaner "Spray", Toothbrush & Hanes white T-Shirt... ^
Then spray the inside with oder neutralizer...

Originally Posted by never wear them

I was actually changing my tires wearing my grinches... So yes... I wear my sh**

When I was younger I use to keep my kicks sitting on ice but I begin to notice some of them begin to look older in age.  Even w/ silica packets and anti-humidity packets etc.. I begin to think whats the point of letting them sit on ice.. So I started wearing all my kicks. 

But too be honest, it hurts to take that first step on pavement walking out the porch.  I dunno about you guys but I always pick up my shoe after those first couple steps and say "damn, there it goes!" I still have a lot of kicks I haven't worn outside yet like some of the Kobe V's but eventually I will. 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Im glad ijapino suspended those dudes, maybe it'll teach more of the lurkers/new people to quit coming in here with that mess.

The BHM's are really $175 or was someone joking? If so it makes them that much easier to pass on! The snow finally starts to melt and not its just a mud pit everywhere I walk, Can't wait to wear all these new kobes
frown.gif
That was 100% my fault.  It was the Jordan BHMs, and I didn't/don't want those Ash balls anyway.  Sorry for the scare . haha 
embarassed.gif

"The Jordan 3 BHM will be $175. More information about this launch will be posted closer to the release date so stay tuned!"

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I'm sure you guy's are sick of my complaining already, and on that note, I truly apologize. I am not a negative/spiteful, hateful person in general, especially when not being able to obtain a SNEAKER nonetheless... BUT, here is where things get very uneasy for me.
I called up NIKE, got a cool guy on the phone willing to help me out on the OC's , and stock locating, etc... Went top to bottom for me through the US's stock at Nike stores.. He said, you may be in luck, LA and Santa Monica are showing, 10.5 11, 11.5 on up... So I quickly call them up after thanking him immensely, and this is after calling half the countries Nike stores as well. LA is sold out, okay... I call up Santa Monica, woman who is very nice helps me out, I tell her I spoke with Nike and that they 'should' have these sizes in stock.. She say's okay hold on i'll check, comes back on the phone, I have a size 11.. I AM ECSTATIC at the moment... With my next leading question , I then get a little scare dto ask it in fear of her response, "can you please do a phone order for me"... She proceeds to ask her manager and put me on hold. Coming back, and with my fear of her answer, it is exactly what I expect, "sorry sir we cannot ship them", my retort immediately is then, how come? Company policy is you are allowed to ship out a sneaker 2 day's after it's release date, REGARDLESS of if availability and 'limited' nature. I say can you please put a manager on the phone, okay she said. Guy picks up, with a brash undertone.. Sir, can you please explain to me why you cannot ship these to me? OH, well, it's limited and ............ And? Well we just can't.. I said , I know your company policy and 2 day's after the release, you are ALLOWED to sell it to me, by phone order and out of state. He said, well you can come pick it up... At this point i'm like, I AM DOING A PHONE ORDER BECAUSE I AM IN NY, and I can't find a pair anywhere.. I called first, first come first serve, you are now liable to sell it to me under company policy with my intent of purchase and expressed interest in purchase. He say's, well  I can't, and hangs up.... ARE YOU F'NG KIDDING ME? I call up NIKE and file a complain, she calls on the other line the store, while i'm on hold, to get an answer as to why they cannot sell it. He say's, we aren't doing phone orders today........... I have had it with NIKE in every aspect, i'm done.

Wish everyone well, i'm taking a leave of absence from the site and buying sneakers. I just can't deal with the rudeness, aggravation, hassle, poor business ethics, etc.....

mad.gif

Are you sure they had an 11 Martin? I been calling everywhere and Santa Monica as of a couple days ago, from the restock, they only had a Sz 7.5... I been looking all over for a 11 for my boy D, and nothing. They had a 10.5 all the way in Huntington beach and was just too far out and they didn't wanna ship em out to me. Probably all gone by now.

I been looking and asking for my boy NotoriousMJ23/Darryl for a sz11 or 11.5 everywhere. He has helped a lot of Ppl in here and sucks that no1 returns favors here.

I don't think this is against the rules nor am I selling or buying. I'm just ventin right now.

I wear all of them (w/ the exception of a select few) and just make sure I wipe down and minor scrub after each where...
they still look clean even after heavy ballin'....
but in the end, their shoes....not stamps

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I'm sure you guy's are sick of my complaining already, and on that note, I truly apologize. I am not a negative/spiteful, hateful person in general, especially when not being able to obtain a SNEAKER nonetheless... BUT, here is where things get very uneasy for me.
I called up NIKE, got a cool guy on the phone willing to help me out on the OC's , and stock locating, etc... Went top to bottom for me through the US's stock at Nike stores.. He said, you may be in luck, LA and Santa Monica are showing, 10.5 11, 11.5 on up... So I quickly call them up after thanking him immensely, and this is after calling half the countries Nike stores as well. LA is sold out, okay... I call up Santa Monica, woman who is very nice helps me out, I tell her I spoke with Nike and that they 'should' have these sizes in stock.. She say's okay hold on i'll check, comes back on the phone, I have a size 11.. I AM ECSTATIC at the moment... With my next leading question , I then get a little scare dto ask it in fear of her response, "can you please do a phone order for me"... She proceeds to ask her manager and put me on hold. Coming back, and with my fear of her answer, it is exactly what I expect, "sorry sir we cannot ship them", my retort immediately is then, how come? Company policy is you are allowed to ship out a sneaker 2 day's after it's release date, REGARDLESS of if availability and 'limited' nature. I say can you please put a manager on the phone, okay she said. Guy picks up, with a brash undertone.. Sir, can you please explain to me why you cannot ship these to me? OH, well, it's limited and ............ And? Well we just can't.. I said , I know your company policy and 2 day's after the release, you are ALLOWED to sell it to me, by phone order and out of state. He said, well you can come pick it up... At this point i'm like, I AM DOING A PHONE ORDER BECAUSE I AM IN NY, and I can't find a pair anywhere.. I called first, first come first serve, you are now liable to sell it to me under company policy with my intent of purchase and expressed interest in purchase. He say's, well  I can't, and hangs up.... ARE YOU F'NG KIDDING ME? I call up NIKE and file a complain, she calls on the other line the store, while i'm on hold, to get an answer as to why they cannot sell it. He say's, we aren't doing phone orders today........... I have had it with NIKE in every aspect, i'm done.

Wish everyone well, i'm taking a leave of absence from the site and buying sneakers. I just can't deal with the rudeness, aggravation, hassle, poor business ethics, etc.....

mad.gif

Are you sure they had an 11 Martin? I been calling everywhere and Santa Monica as of a couple days ago, from the restock, they only had a Sz 7.5... I been looking all over for a 11 for my boy D, and nothing. They had a 10.5 all the way in Huntington beach and was just too far out and they didn't wanna ship em out to me. Probably all gone by now.

I been looking and asking for my boy NotoriousMJ23/Darryl for a sz11 or 11.5 everywhere. He has helped a lot of Ppl in here and sucks that no1 returns favors here.

I don't think this is against the rules nor am I selling or buying. I'm just ventin right now.

Sorry that's happening to you MartinAnd thanks for the love Ed.I appreciate it.And yeah.. The feeling is bittersweet.I love helping... But I don't like when people act selfish and don't return the favor.. Not that that's all I'm looking for, but if I need help, it would be nice to count on someone.I did alot for alot of niketalkers on here and people elsewhere..I've missed school, work, camped out while sick, I've missed weddings, and all types of events to help others...And people act stingy and rude.If I can go out my way, why can't you? That's not why I stopped helping... But it did bother meWhile my prices weren't retail plus shipping.. My prices weren't overkill or rape.Sometimes I put up money for people.. And when I ask for a favor... Nobody can do anything.It's frustrating but hey... What can you do?

I wear all my shoes, but I've got a **** ton that I haven't got the chance to wear yet. It's that rainy Seattle weather, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom