OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys on your input for the trade... It is much appreciated... Love my 3Ds, but those aces are more clean...

Doesn't look like there are alot of ppl getting them here in HOH Serramonte. Couple of ppl waiting outside the mall in the heavy rain for the doors to open. Should be an easy cop throughout the day.

man i still want 3ds so bad.....they grew on me....maybe i can find someone to trade me for the allstars and some cheddah. i cant miss out on the 3ds like i did on the bruce lees V's....mad upsetting....

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Seems like these are like last year's All Stars...widely available.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

yeah, i strolled into my HOH and picked up easy ...i was thinking itd be the opposite the way they sold out within seconds on eastbay

God, only 10 people at NT Seattle and it was still slim pickings on the sizes. I was able to get my size, but people came back for seconds after the line was done. I doubt these will last the whole day.

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

yeah, i strolled into my HOH and picked up easy ...i was thinking itd be the opposite the way they sold out within seconds on eastbay

Yea I was surprised that the store still had them as well.

I'm really loving the hologram on the tongues. I still prefer the black/red, though. There's something about the scales I don't like.

Gonna see if local footlocker has ASG's when they open. One of em in the area was telling me they won't have them until Saturday.

Any places doing phone orders? My small city doesn't get stuff like this :/ PM if you got any info... much appreciated
smile.gif

The BHM gold and Big Stage Away gold is exactly the same. I have never seen a shoe with the colors looking exact even when they are listed the same there is always a slightly different shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom