OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by kidstylez

the non flash NDC site kept F'in up on me....saying my cc number was not entered when it was and other crap....is it really faster than the flash? for all of those that copped on NDC, did yall do flash or non flash?
It did that EXACT thing to me on the East LA release, I typed that junk in several times and it kept saying it was wrong/not valid.  Flash is WAY easier, especially if you use paypal
isnt paypal slower since you have to redirect to paypal and then redirect back? i guess it would be more reliable as the cc reading as not entered crap and having to re-enter that info. 

what do you know another fail from eastbay...had it in my cart one minute in and once i check out its giving me a timer and then sold out.....

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

the non flash NDC site kept F'in up on me....saying my cc number was not entered when it was and other crap....is it really faster than the flash? for all of those that copped on NDC, did yall do flash or non flash?
My cc was also f ing up during the Cement III drop...
but Non- Flash ftw.... i'm 2 out of 4 on the ASG Pack on NDC... both times i lucked in, it was non-flash... both times I missed out was the flash site...
haha im totally opposite. i copped a bunch of cool grey xi's on flash site easily. when i tried non flash on these past kobe releases. im 0-2. 

It did that EXACT thing to me on the East LA release, I typed that junk in several times and it kept saying it was wrong/not valid.  Flash is WAY easier, especially if you use paypal
isnt paypal slower since you have to redirect to paypal and then redirect back? i guess it would be more reliable as the cc reading as not entered crap and having to re-enter that info. 
Nope, I'm pretty sure it saves your spot and everything when you redirect.  I mean all you do is sign in through ndc then you go to paypal and just hit confirm and as soon as you get back to ndc your order is done.  It isn't like Leastbay where you can lose your spot and have some dumb timer 
laugh.gif

I didn't bother getting it from NDC because I'm gonna get them early in the morning. I tried to get the Lebron ASG from Eastbay instead. Finally the timer worked in my favor. Put the gold club to use too. Congrats to those able to get them online.

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

I know this is the Kobe VI thread and please don't flame me but it has a little to do with kobe at least. Did anyone pick up the Kobe Air forces to go with the VI?

Yep me kobe af1 low for 92 dollars
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Those who ordered from eastbay did you get your confirmation emails yet?

Yessir. I got a confirmation about 5 minutes after placing my order.

Originally Posted by DHD28

Geez I'm a little concerned now. Haven't gotten the confirmation yet.

Never ordered from Eastbay b4, but I would call to confirm...

Originally Posted by msw1233

I don't think there will be a restock on 3D or OC. Nike said these were more limited than the East LA and there wouldn't be any restocks at all. There were also way less released in stores
NikeVault's twitter says that they will have the 3D's on the 17th.
Is there a link for the nikevault page?

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Never ordered from Eastbay b4, but I would call to confirm...
Diggin the avy 
pimp.gif

I was at the stonewood mall earlier this week and a couple of stores in there still had LOTS of east LAs...

ASG =
grin.gif

The Kobe VI Rice will go for more on eBay March 6th than all VI's to date ? I'd plan on getting those and trade to get OC's.

How does the shoe fit compared to the 5? If I was a size 11 in the 5 do they run true to size this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom