OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waverder thanks for the pics.
It's gonna be a hectic night with all the other ASG shoes releasing tonight
and the Kobe air force ones.

thanks for hitting me up wavrider
eyes.gif
I even complimented you on your pic taking skills
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
nice pick up sir!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Dope waverder. I do def like them more than the ZK5s. I liked the 5s but they're nothing special like the 4s.

ZK ASG

4>3>1>6>5>2

Thanks guys!.. my intentions are to post pix of the ASG VI for the everyone to view. Maybe it'll change minds for the good, maybe for the bad... all the other sizes shown aren't to brag so please don't take me the wrong way. I'm keeping my sz 9 though. Like all VI's thus far, these actually look good in person and I like the BOX a lot!

Originally Posted by waverder

Thanks guys!.. my intentions are to post pix of the ASG VI for the everyone to view. Maybe it'll change minds for the good, maybe for the bad... all the other sizes shown aren't to brag so please don't take me the wrong way. I'm keeping my sz 9 though. Like all VI's thus far, these actually look good in person and I like the BOX a lot!

The people wanna know where they were copped from! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I hope your weren't offended Ray, just trying to put some humor in here since these releases has frustrated some in here.
smile.gif
I had a good laugh. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

I wouldn't want to hold back info like I used to back in early 2000's haha, but times have changed.. ... WSS, Pomona..  went there and they weren't sure if they could sell it or not but i told them "yeah it comes out today"  
eek.gif

Im not a fan of red shoes but these are as good as a red cw can get for my taste. Probably need to get them since it will be Kobe's last home All-Star game. Clear pics.

goodluck guys.. I was in the area so I just went. If you call, they might not say "YES WE DO" because they aren't even sure if it's released today. While they were talking about it, i was distracting them by questions such as "have you guys been busy today?" etc... side track. Good luck tonight guys!

Thanks for the pics wave! Dope pics as always! You're in the military bro?I heard the laces on the asgs are extra long... Is that true?

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Thanks for the pics wave! Dope pics as always! You're in the military bro?I heard the laces on the asgs are extra long... Is that true?
I've got flu like symptoms so I cant really enjoy them right now.  So I wouldn't know if they're extra long or not.  The box is nice, if you guys plan to open the box a lot and take out the shoes, leave the plastic sleeve off.  It causes an extra few seconds(pain) to slide back over the box.

WSS also does student discounts right? 10% which is, free of tax in a way.
Hopefully my old **! college id can do the trick haha.

Originally Posted by never wear them

WSS also does student discounts right? 10% which is, free of tax in a way.
Hopefully my old **! college id can do the trick haha.
I think so.. I lost my student so I wouldn't know.

Originally Posted by boogeda

here's a wss coupon if anybody is swooping an asg of off them. i believe restrictions only apply on j's and af's. still on the fence about the asg.

http://www.shopwss.com/coupons
that would've helped, but every $20 buck spent gets you 5 stamps which apply for $10 off your next purchase.
The boards quite, I hope those are out getting the pair!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom