OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone usually hates any new style in the beginning... then everyone usually comes around.. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Everyone usually hates any new style in the beginning... then everyone usually comes around.. 
wink.gif
not true. i like the IV's over the V's. if they had zoom instead of lunar, i probably wouldn't have picked up any V's and just rocked the IV's forever 
tongue.gif

I'm not sold on the VI's either....But I know I will end up with a pair because they're Kobe's.....

Originally Posted by al3x89

wink.gif
not true. i like the IV's over the V's. if they had zoom instead of lunar, i probably wouldn't have picked up any V's and just rocked the IV's forever 
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

patiently waiting for the christmas color vi's.

I'm not gonna be big on this model to be honest...
Ima go retro Nike this upcoming year and catch up with some old heads.

these are a lot different in person tho. Real nice. I'll most likely eat my words.

i'll def get the del sols. if the christmas games are hot, gonna get those too.
need the pics of the christmas games!!!!!

then maybe catch up on some v's when the price drops. yeah.

wink.gif

I don't know. I loved the V from day one and I don't know if I can get over the bedazzled look of the VI.

Dear Nike

There is no doubt you guys will make some limited colors in this shoe

Please put into consideration a fruity pebbles version, with good color blocking as well.

Yes it will sell out if done properly (see rainbow footscape woven)

sincerely,

Niketalk Members

I think Nike could have done a lot more aesthetically to improve this shoe..

LOVE the snakeskin idea, BUT it wasn't executed well. Make the heel counter like an exoskeleton. Hide it! Don't make it visible like on the Vs.

The midsole is whack. There is NOT a nice flow to it. They could have shaved some material off.

I think the snakeskin theme is iconic. Nike's first snakeskin shoe. Kind of a landmark like the XI was with patent leather. Except this was not done right.

All my opinion, no hate. I will still end up buying a pair for ball. I just think they could have done more.

This shoe will not appeal to the mainstream like the IV and V did. IMHO.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Dear Nike

There is no doubt you guys will make some limited colors in this shoe

Please put into consideration a fruity pebbles version, with good color blocking as well.

Yes it will sell out if done properly (see rainbow footscape woven)

sincerely,

Niketalk Members

sick.gif

I think you meant to post in this thread....
http://niketalk.com/topic/245748?page=147

fruity pebbles? @!!....I hope that never happens....

If you look back thru the IV and V thread people are not loving either shoe, then when Kobe wears them the mood changes and people can't get enough...I said I would only get 2-3 of the Vs....Now i have 20+

I think it'll sell. Just for the simple fact it's Kobe.

You'll have the non-sneaker head ask about the shoe and once the name Kobe comes out... It'll be upto the consumer on what he thinks about it and how it feels. The shoe is gonna be comfortable regardless. Can't expect anything different. The rest...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

fruity pebbles? @!!....I hope that never happens....

If you look back thru the IV and V thread people are not loving either shoe, then when Kobe wears them the mood changes and people can't get enough...I said I would only get 2-3 of the Vs....Now i have 20+
agreed, leave that crap for the lebron line.

Too many quotables in this thread. It'll be funny to see what everyone has to say this time next year about the VI's.

Just wait till the first quickstrike/limited pair releases. This thread is going to be flooded with... HOW MANY PAIRS? NDC? MANNN NO HOH WHERE I LIVE!

Yup yup. I'll be eating my words up for sure. I'm a sucker in denial and I know these will look phenomenal on feet and stupid crazy in pics.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Too many quotables in this thread. It'll be funny to see what everyone has to say this time next year about the VI's.

Just wait till the first quickstrike/limited pair releases. This thread is going to be flooded with... HOW MANY PAIRS? NDC? MANNN NO HOH WHERE I LIVE!
laugh.gif

^Only people saying that are the same people waiting for these shoes to "grow on them". They want to buy the shoe more than they actually like the shoe.

This shoe is no bueno
30t6p3b.gif
IV>V>VI

So you guys wern't feeling the fake inlines, big stages, black/reds posted? I know they were fake, but it gave an example of whats possible as far as colroways on the shoe.

Oh well... I'm ready for the VI's. Loved them since those fake pics surfaced. These are gonna be sick on the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom