OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laker colorways better not be this limited....if I as a Laker fan cant pick up a Laker colorway I'll be done with the Kobe line.

I'll go buy Derek Fisher Adidas
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by arisorous

PASS on the OCs...last time i had that much orange on my shoe was when i had a FUBU shirt in '98 LOL!
Forreal! +1 for WuWear and Mecca shirts from Marshalls!
Back then, the older people were saying "kids these days".. Now it's us saying that!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by waverder

Thx for thr info Eastbay Rey! You were definitly upfront w us. Thx for the info.
Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

EastbayRep - Ray,

You handled all that nonsense very well.
Thanks for the feedback.  I do what I can with what I have. 

EastbayRep - Ray

I definitely believe by limiting certain items to online only will give people a far chance or yet better luck. thanks.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Laker colorways better not be this limited....if I as a Laker fan cant pick up a Laker colorway I'll be done with the Kobe line.

I'll go buy Derek Fisher Adidas
30t6p3b.gif

and ill go with crocs shaun 
frown.gif

NT trying to take Egypt's lead and run Eastbay out of town.
btw Ill still order from eastbay. just have problems with the appearance and operation of that timer.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

NT trying to take Egypt's lead and run Eastbay out of town.
btw Ill still order from eastbay. just have problems with the appearance and operation of that timer.
I'll buy from them if I have to, but I'll never forget being on hold Christmas morning for 2+ hours to get the Grinches while people called and got through immediately.

SMH new release time is 3 pm est and 12 noon pacifit TOMORROW on saturday 
edit: on NDC via @NIKESTORE via twitter...

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

was hoping for you east coast cats to be out drinking and stuff while i was trying to get em at 6 pm....don't even think i'll be home tomorrow at noon to do this....
indifferent.gif

I'm confused..they have one post saying tomorrow at 3pm EST 12 PST, but then they just put a post   "@trueNBAfan They should hit the site around Midnight EST tonight...get ready! "  Whats hitting the site at midnight tonight??? 

im really confused as to why they couldnt just sell them last night? they wont ship til monday, so whats the difference? unless pairs weere "lost" or damamaged or something and they need to count inventory, i dont know how this would make sense otherwise. its not like they need build any more hype

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

im really confused as to why they couldnt just sell them last night? they wont ship til monday, so whats the difference? unless pairs weere "lost" or damamaged or something and they need to count inventory, i dont know how this would make sense otherwise. its not like they need build any more hype

This is what I'm saying...Nike is seriously becoming a joke.

I guess the BHM 3's will really drop in August the way Nike is handling things now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom