OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^^^^

Probably won't find them on the site but I've seen tons of grinches and East LA's for like $110 shipped other places (grade school size). I got a pair of grinches for $110 shipped (size 7Y) overnight off ebay
oh wow, thanks brah !
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

for those that went to HOH in Lakewood, were any of you successful? I was going to go but I had class in the morning smh.

Lined up at 230AM. Sold out by the time I got to the front. Totally whack! 30 pairs?!
So pissed that I drove to Beverly Center. me and my brothers were able to cop. No problems...
Will be there for the OC's this Friday!
smile.gif
Cool you got your pairs.. I remember asking you what time you got there.  I ended up going to work.  I'll just patiently wait for my eastbay orders.. How long did it take you to get to beverly center from lakewood?
I was driving like a mad man! It only took me 45 minutes with traffic!
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I miss those college days where I could go from spot to spot w/o any worries before class.  Unfortunately I had to get to work.  damn, 45 mins w/ traffic!! thats mash'n! Glad you got your pair and everyone else there as well.

45min to BHills from Lakewood? What time of day was this. Even in moderate traffic that's amazing...much props my dude! lol.
8AM, right after Lakewood said they sold out
mad.gif
mad.gif

I dont remember kobe ever wearing a random cw that doesnt match his jersey besides on a special holiday edition (ie. xmas and MLK day)

ei ryan. congrats on your chinas!
smile.gif
Hk got limited pairs and via raffle, did you get yours there? karlo has some on my size but im still deciding if it would be worth it...im ok with the no lacelocks and regular insoles
smile.gif

So OC's are releasing Friday, right?

There is no reason for me to buy these shoes, but man, I do love me a nice sunset.....
Gotta sell of some stuff that's been sitting to justify it.....I got issues.

Rice's are looking better and better every time I see them.
Hopefully things go smooth tonight with the sunsets releasing.
I'm 0 for 2 so far on the all-star pack.
Hoping that changes tonight.

Originally Posted by lakers911

Just received an email from Eastbay saying that my order for the 3D's couldn't be fulfilled...!*%!!!!
I am sorry to hear that. 
frown.gif
  I sent you a private message to assist you with this. 

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

That sucks about Eastbay.  Seems to be their MO these days.
Unfortunately, this can happen with any place you order from that is an online shop or even stores that have a stock locate option.  Going to a store and having the item in your hand is the only way to avoid this.  This is not our "MO", but it does happen.

Originally Posted by lupecci

eastbay - you better not cancel my order!!! mine is still showing as unshipped - all backordered. what does that mean?
Send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can check on your order.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

well eastbay charged my CC, pretty good chance im getting my 3Ds?
Your order is currently being packaged up and should ship out later tonight.

Originally Posted by badboy1188

Hopefully the OCs release on eastbay. These and the all-stars are really the only two I want. And that's just for the collection not to hype em up.
Originally Posted by lupecci

sunset's are up on eastbay with the timer.

http://bit.ly/ep1mZe
We also have the youth size up at the link below:

http://bit.ly/hrDGGL

As with the last two launches, these shoes are extremely limited, so they will not last long.  I recommend trying to call in to place your order while also trying to place an order online to increase your chances to order a pair.  These shoes are currently not in stock, but we are expecting to receive a shipment tomorrow or early next week.  As with all back-order dates, they are subject to change.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

So OC's are releasing Friday, right?

There is no reason for me to buy these shoes, but man, I do love me a nice sunset.....
Gotta sell of some stuff that's been sitting to justify it.....I got issues.
Yup, tonight for online websites.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by dalilboy

When do rices drop?? I need a pair of 6's badly

like a few pages back there is a nice organized excel like form with dates (3.5.11) and many colorways coming out on the same day (3.5.11) hopefully that table can be found by all.

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

anyone camping out for the oc's? or u just trying ur luck with NDC, eastbay?

not gonna camp out, but imma go get in line like 40 mins before it opens? probably get a pair. iunno i did that with a few colorways of the Vs and i got lucky haha

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

are the sunsets gonna be as much of a headache as the 3ds? :/

doubt it. the headache is probably from the fact that it looks/ and is blurry

Originally Posted by kidstylez

any truth to a rumor that they might make a "bruce lee" edition of the kobe vi? heard that the other day

might be the Rice's.. Some are calling them the Green Hornets

Looks like I'm gonna have to see if I can get off work and try to get the Rices tomorrow night. Knowing my luck though I'll probably still miss out somehow though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom