OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
so when do the 3D's release? Are they HoH exclusive?
....Can someone give me a list of all the locations near my home that sell the Sunsets & ASG's?...
also, if someone could pick up some taco's from the truck in Pasadena and deliver a few chicarrones tacos that would be swell....

Originally Posted by DFABIX

....Can someone give me a list of all the locations near my home that sell the Sunsets & ASG's?...
also, if someone could pick up some taco's from the truck in Pasadena and deliver a few chicarrones tacos that would be swell....
They released online last night on ndc and eastbay.  A few boutique stores got them but from what I've heard it's only hoh's outside of that.  

HOH LAKEWOOD is finished before right after 8:15 am and HOH LA is going to sell out too. Look like 3D is even more limited then Grinch and East LA. Wonder how it is going to be for the Rice and OC smh.

20 pairs ! 
The people thats going to HOH today to pick them up better come strapped 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

PM Sent...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

lol at all these people coming in here saying their not copping the ASG colorways 
But watch when release time come everyone is going to change there mind just like they did with the 3Ds 
laugh.gif

i never wanted 3ds and i didnt change my mind, i still dont want them.  i wanted lebron 8 all stars but after looking at the cgs, i changed my mind and went for the cgs instead

Congrats to everyone that was able to get their pair.

Originally Posted by ericy5150

Where do you think the better odds are tonight?  Eastbay or Nike Store??   I saw some Canadian on Sneakernews saying he was glad about Eastbay so do you think a lot of people out of the country go on Eastbay?  I know you can't order from another country on Nike Store's website.     I have Gold Club with my payment information already in on Eastbay and I have an account w Nike Store, but you still have to type some stuff in on it when ordering....Eastbay you know the second it will go on sale...Nike Store you have to keep refreshing till it shows up....I'm sure Nike Store has more stock though......man, I don't know......anyone know from experience??    Thanks.
When it comes to online limited releases, the odds of you getting a pair are extremely slim.  So best to try ordering from anyone you can.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

laugh.gif
online releases are headaches.

What they have 1 pair for each size? Smh..
Yes they are headaches, but they still give you another chance at a shoe that you are interested in.  Not quite one pair for each size, but not that far off. 
frown.gif

Eastbay is the most useless site when if comes to midnight releases smh they sell out within seconds its like they get 3 pairs in each size or something
We were the only online store to sell out really fast? 

Originally Posted by shychinoboy

Didn't realize these were so hard to get. I had a 1 min 18 second timer on Eastbay and got a sz 9 no probs. Got them for $108 (20% off gc + gold club). Seeing how fast they sold out though I wonder if my order will be fulfilled.
Originally Posted by gzagenius

so i got the confirmation email from eastbay, does that mean i got a pair?
Confirmation e-mails do mean you got a pair.  Once we receive the shipment, we will package and ship the shoes out to you.  If you want me to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I'M SURE EASTBAY REP GOT HIS PAIR....
The last shoe I bought was the University Blue/Black Jordan Retro 2, which was a few months after it was released.

Originally Posted by Biltz

Originally Posted by mrsolecal

I wonder if people will trade their Grinches for 3Ds?
I know I would ! Grinches actually got released in NZ,as apposed to the 3Ds. The only way I can get any of the All Star pack is on Eastbay or by paying reseller prices. So far batting at 50% on Eastbay....
Not sure if you know this Blitz, but we do not allow international customers to back-order items. So you would have not been able to order the 3D's anyway, even if you got through to checkout, since they are currently on back-order.  Only if you were to have them shipped to a US address would you have been able to back-order them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

They released online last night on ndc and eastbay.  A few boutique stores got them but from what I've heard it's only hoh's outside of that.  
laugh.gif
 that went completely over your head

lol at all these people coming in here saying their not copping the ASG colorways 
But watch when release time come everyone is going to change there mind just like they did with the 3Ds 
laugh.gif

Lol... I always wanted every shoe in the pack... There isn't one colorway that I wasn't feeling in general...But I understand 'cuz lots of peps didn't like the 3Ds...

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

laugh.gif
 that went completely over your head

I thought the last part was just the sarcasm. I guess from reading all the same questions over got me to lose my mind for a second. But I know he is not one of those people that isn't aware of release info. Guess it was a brain fart by me.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

NT Chicago had about 20 pairs!
On the other hand, now every Tom, ****, and Larry will be sniffing around for the black/white/red pair because its all they could get their hands on.

I get building the hype, but pissing off a good majority of those who will buy 5,10,15 or even 20 pairs of one shoe.  That doesn't seem to be very brilliant.  I guess in the end though its a numbers game and they are willing to lose the NWTs, IllGT2s, Marleys, Abstractabilitys, you get the point, of the world to gain a few more unknowing sheep only to disappoint them at some point as well.

I feel what your saying. Only thing is... I've been doing this longer than NTalk. Ive always been into shoes. I never got what I wanted but always looked at them and the eastbays etc...

a lot of Ppl/NTers come and go... I've seen this happen so many times. It's a cycle. Only the "Real ones" "survive" lol. Look at FlintGrey, iJapino, NinjaHood, Myself, Sherlock Foams, etc... Were still here. Shoes will always be an addiction. The day I lose interest, I don't know what the f*** I'ma do... I'll prob start goin to church or somethin. But I'll still be here.
pimp.gif
I'll tat NikeTalk on my lower back

^agreed.

Crossed my mind the other day that i've been in here almost 10 years. I don't get to worked up on missing something like I used to. There will be more...

All star weekend will be crazy for me if it goes my way...Durants x2, Kobes x2, Lebrons x2 and probably 2011's...

So if I miss one, oh well money saved.

I was able to get grinches afterwards for a decent price.

Originally Posted by never wear them

On the other hand, now every Tom, ****, and Larry will be sniffing around for the black/white/red pair because its all they could get their hands on.

I get building the hype, but pissing off a good majority of those who will buy 5,10,15 or even 20 pairs of one shoe.  That doesn't seem to be very brilliant.  I guess in the end though its a numbers game and they are willing to lose the NWTs, IllGT2s, Marleys, Abstractabilitys, you get the point, of the world to gain a few more unknowing sheep only to disappoint them at some point as well.

I feel what your saying. Only thing is... I've been doing this longer than NTalk. Ive always been into shoes. I never got what I wanted but always looked at them and the eastbays etc...

a lot of Ppl/NTers come and go... I've seen this happen so many times. It's a cycle. Only the "Real ones" "survive" lol. Look at FlintGrey, iJapino, NinjaHood, Myself, Sherlock Foams, etc... Were still here. Shoes will always be an addiction. The day I lose interest, I don't know what the f*** I'ma do... I'll prob start goin to church or somethin. But I'll still be here.
pimp.gif

lol.  yes  its always great to see the  regulars

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^agreed.

Crossed my mind the other day that i've been in here almost 10 years. I don't get to worked up on missing something like I used to. There will be more...

All star weekend will be crazy for me if it goes my way...Durants x2, Kobes x2, Lebrons x2 and probably 2011's...

So if I miss one, oh well money saved.

I was able to get grinches afterwards for a decent price.

ur going for the 2011?   I thought about the white/black pair and then i looked at the sole and had second thoughts because it looks like it will totally yellow in under a year

pimp.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
I don't think i would call it surviving its more like losing interest 
For me i always loved sneakers and i think that love will never die 

But their comes a point when the boxes pile up ,the wallet drys up because of bills or other more important things  and your style/interest change  

Collecting sneakers is a expensive, time and space consuming habit and i can see why a lot of those dudes leave "the game" 

lucky for me am still young so i still will be collecting but my time of retire will come soon 

pimp.gif
I like tacos.....j.k

NWT, completely feel you in terms of some of us will always be around in some way, shape, or form.  Hats off to all the dudes you mentioned as well as many others who may not post as frequently.  I am not suggesting anyone jump ship, or quit "the game".  Things happen in life along the way, and at some point,  your interest will either wane somewhat or you'll be into something else that may take up just as much if not more of your attention.  The reality is, when it comes to shoes, and if you are in it for the love of shoes, there will always be something that catches your eye, attention, whatever it is, and you will appreciate it for more than just something you put on your feet.  You dig it not because of what someone else thinks of it, but because of what you think of it, on your foot, in your hand, in its box, wherever you decide to put it- just like a piece of art or a sculpture.  As you said, you will never fully lose interest because there is something more to it.  Ultimately,  I think what chaps many people is that you always will have bandwagon/temporary folks who are in it for the wrong reasons or in it for the moment.  Do they temporarily take away some enjoyment from those of us who have more regard for the whole "game"- absolutely, but in the end, those guys fade, come and go, and generally disappear.  3Ds, and ASGs in general are just a very tiny blip on the radar for most of us. Bigger fish to fry, so in the end, life goes on, and lets all just grab some tacos... End of my serious rants for the day.

The prices for these will skyrocket once people realize how limited these are. HOHNY had 14, 21 Mercer had 11, niketown ny had 20. 3D's are by far the most limited 6 to release.

Same here i've been here for almost 10 years. What got me into shoes was because kids laughed at my shoe I was wearing one day. I didn't have rich parents so they bought me a pair of Lotto with a small font Hecho in Mexico on it.
30t6p3b.gif
When I was able to save up enough money I bought myself a pair of Nike Air Force Max. 1995 was a crazy year! It was like a drug. I'm able to surpress this addiction through the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom