OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Biltz

Originally Posted by mrsolecal

I wonder if people will trade their Grinches for 3Ds?
I know I would ! Grinches actually got released in NZ,as apposed to the 3Ds. The only way I can get any of the All Star pack is on Eastbay or by paying reseller prices. So far batting at 50% on Eastbay....
Thanks for the feedback... Maybe i need to make a trip tomorrow to get some 3Ds since I missed out on the Grinches.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by waverder

My cousin is HELLA heated!

Dude is so salty, he's on Ebay right now reporting every seller that's selling the 3Ds.

It is crazy though, I found 8 randomly NEW sellers with no feedbacks... starting their bids at 5 bucks, and charging a $275 shipping fee.

roll.gif
I told him go for it! REPORT THEM ALLLLLLLL!!!
damn... good job for your cousin.  If i were to resell these, i'll start off at .99 cents and give everybody a chance w/ $15 shipping.  I hate when I see those ridiculous shipping prices!

Yeah I never understood that. But oh well, i'm not the type to knock another man's hustle. But hey, my cuzz is different!
laugh.gif

They charge a lot for shipping and less for the shoes to avoid paying eBay more money for the final value fee. It's like paying 275 for the shoes (shipping) & 5 for shipping (shoe). Hope that made sense

oh and for the person who thinks someone will pay 400 for these is crazy. normally the shoes bidding war will end really low.

Honestly the only thing that scares me about these "limited" releases is that they sell out in basically seconds.... I hope this is not the case for the Rices and Chinas. I mean everyone was like eh about the 3d's and they still sold out. For the most part a lot of people on here actually like the Rices and Chinas so I'm gonna start looking for a connect so I can tip well and get my shoes without having to worry about NDC and EB....hopefully
nerd.gif

I have what I want... but is it just me or are resellers trying to hype this shoe up more than it is... call me crazy.. 

Just save your dough and cop the kobe af1or the bhm... so much to cop. Everything happens for a reason.. If you could not cop these...on to the next one

I hope Kobe gets traded to the Warriors or Kings so NTSF and HOH can get these limited releases.
30t6p3b.gif
We'll take him even if he's 50.
laugh.gif

i talked to a couple of stores in the LA area and they said they were getting them
i personally cannot bring myself to cop the 3ds or LAs, even though i saw them both today. 2 pairs of cement 3s that i bought and the upcoming ASG 6s and Playoffs 13s are gonna drain my wallet

good luck to the people that actually want them

Originally Posted by DNeou20

cubanref... keep in mind that the 3Ds did get some PT on conan...

Yeah you're right I forgot about that but still lol. I guess I underestimated the power of the red beard 
ohwell.gif

i hear you, with these i was going to test waters, try and get them mainly to see them and make my opinion then.... but obviously that didn't happen..... i honestly just need the chinas now and i'll be good. grinchx2. concord. right now, del sol is on hold til a 50 comes up then chinas will complete it for me

Funny . I think just a month ago everybody is hating the 3ds. AND NOW...... Oh well . Congrats who got their pairs .

Originally Posted by wii

^^^ Correctomundo.

Some people act like its a scam. We're in a recession, saving money is essential...FEES FEES FEES

laugh.gif
Don't give me that, that ain't cutting it bro... it's funny how people are complaining about being "raped" by Ebay because of the fees....

But put a $275 shipping tag, when you only bought it for $140. Not to mention that people bid for these, so let's say it goes up to $115

That means the seller made $390 on something that was worth $140... Recession? I don't think so. Raped? Nope, don't give me that.

Making an Ebay account on the day of the release, just so you can sell them again? Word? Where they do that at?

EDIT:
eek.gif
5 posts. You just joined us today after the release to or what?

you guys are tripping reporting sellers etc. put the leg work if you really want it instead of going bananas on people.

Sorry bro... I guess the million of us couldn't sleep at the doorstep just to purchase the shoes like the other guys. Geeez, I guess we ain't about that life.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
@ "put the leg work in" as if we had control on how limited these shoes are.

are you kidding me? people will not bid it up to $115 when shipping is at $275 (obviously the sell price), UNLESS you completely overlook the shipping price.  You have got to be kidding me.  People either must have over looked or are just dumb to pay $115 + $275...you cant tell me people are that dumb, trust me, $115 or whatever will never happen.  So get your logic right before you post something so ignorant.
When I meant leg work i meant exactly that, if you REALLY want them you'll go camp out or do what you do to get it (thats what people did before the internet you know, but obviously you aint a og head; because some of us actually remember those days).   But I completely understand if people have work because those are called priorities but again these are just shoes, so if you are losing sleep because of shoes then you got some other issues.

Personally, I tried to get the grinches online but did not want to wait in line or anything of the like for them, i didnt get them and you didnt see me being salty and bashing on ebayers etc. but guess what, life goes on just like any release, so if you get them you get them if not you move on and save some cash for priorities in life.  This is a hobby for me. Trust me I dont like resellers who do it time in and time out especially when they cop multiple pairs but when people need money they need money, what are you gonna do right? just dont buy it then.

Of course no one has control over the limited releases etc other than nike but they are just playing economics in the grand scheme, it build hype in the brand and makes people want more.  Trust me everyone that has said "oh i hate nike, they lose a customer blah blah blah..." a few months or weeks from then I see them posting pickups like no other.  Nike is a marketing genius, so instead of laughing at my "leg work" comment, you should see the faces of nike execs when numbers come in for sales.

btw dont call me bro, BRO! do you drive a lifted truck or something?

giant-bro-truck-780674.jpg

not directed to anyone. But I have to say, I wanted the 3ds. Didn't get them.
No biggie. At the end of the day, they're just shoes. And there are a lot of
other CWs to go around. People need to chill and not hate on people who
got them. It's a fact that these things will not be enough for everybody that
wants them. LI-MI-TED. Let's get over it and move on.

If you want someone to blame don't blame resellers,ebay are eastbay 
Its Nike that should get the blame 

Everytime they come out with a interesting or dope colorway they make it limited to insure sells and at the end of the day that only hurts us the consumers ... but what can you really do ?

I was and have been very upset with the whole reselling thing and limited releases myself but i have come to the realization that they are just shoes and if you don't get them its not the end of the world cuz life goes on their will always be other shoes that your  going to like that u can buy no need to stress or lose sleep over it

And what blackcat23mj was saying about the leg work is 100% true sneakers especially popular sneakers are a lot harder to get than before 

so you just got to get connects and make moves to get your pair i still believe if you try hard enough you will pretty much will be able to get any sneaker that releases 

just a heads up to all chicagoheads.....HoH North riverside had about 10 people in line last night the first 5 sizes i know for sure were 11.5, 9.5, 12 ,14, 13 so big sizes are pretty much gone from what i was told from one employee....but if you got small feet you might be in luck see you in a few

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom