OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have those shirts at HoH's.

Kobe's face with the venom/snake texture. Kinda creepy. Long-sleeve. Not sure if there was anything else to it.

Black/Red's are GORGEOUS !!!! Love those metallic looking scales!

BTW, Nike is really disrespecting their loyal consumers... In NY only 2 stores supposedly getting the Orange Co. and 3d's, Mercer st and Niketown NY.... Just unreal
frown.gif
I haven't been able to get the shoes I actually really want, still looking for Grinch's dammit

I'm such a sucker for Bulls colorways...first pair of VI's that look semi-interesting to me. Will these most likely get to on sale-status?

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

They have those shirts at HoH's.

Kobe's face with the venom/snake texture. Kinda creepy. Long-sleeve. Not sure if there was anything else to it.

Thanks for the info. Are they purple or concord? Retail?
 I might have to hit some people up. 
happy.gif

Actually HoH's were black and I didn't check the price, but I'd imagine it was around $35-40. They could be hitting Eastbay or Nikestore eventually though in different colors. I think HoH and the Vault gets some of the Kobe stuff before they hit online

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

BTW, Nike is really disrespecting their loyal consumers... In NY only 2 stores supposedly getting the Orange Co. and 3d's, Mercer st and Niketown NY.... Just unreal
frown.gif
I haven't been able to get the shoes I actually really want, still looking for Grinch's dammit
I'm pretty sure HOHNY is getting them also. I called NTNY today and they told me that they gave away wristbands at noon. I called sunday and asked about them and they said they were a no go. I can't stand uninformed employees...I will make sure I get my Chinas ans Rices though...

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

frown.gif
I'm pretty sure HOHNY is getting them also. I called NTNY today and they told me that they gave away wristbands at noon. I called sunday and asked about them and they said they were a no go. I can't stand uninformed employees...I will make sure I get my Chinas ans Rices though...

Thanks, I will call up HOH Harlem then. I'll be around the area picking up Laker/Knicks tix Wed anyway, so that would work out well...

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Actually HoH's were black and I didn't check the price, but I'd imagine it was around $35-40. They could be hitting Eastbay or Nikestore eventually though in different colors. I think HoH and the Vault gets some of the Kobe stuff before they hit online

iight! Thanks for the tip man!
pimp.gif

I'll wait and see if NDC gets it then... since it's tax free and free shipping for me (if I buy some VIs with it)... No HOH here 
mad.gif

pass on the

pumpkin_bread-863.jpg

just not that appealing to me right now, i would rather spend that money to double up on other cws.

Finally snapped some pictures of my VI's. These were just for fun so I used a wide angle lens! 
happy.gif

East LA's:
69326596e49f2cc37237e4c95217ad9e8c3f4ab7_r.jpg

Del Sol's:
2e836edd65399885cb597f3b7199c68d8edb060a_r.jpg

Originally Posted by kingferic

Black/Reds are sexy.
pimp.gif

Black/Red VI's > V-Days V's

but I still love my V-Days.
Agreed! V-Days "with a lace swap"...
But, Blk/Red VI (based on pics) = Black/Red IV so far...

Nice Pics HorrorKid

I could honestly make a case for every colorway of this shoe. Theyre just filthy. Looks, weight, different materials. Ugh. Sickness.

I haven't been in this thread for a while but man those Breds look nice..trying to
hold off on these GR's & wait 'til they go on sale.

At first glance you look at this thread it is already at page 678 but then go back and read some of the posts...it's all the same stuff. "When are so and so releasing? Are they releasing on this site?" Damn, no one go back and read some of the old posts or what. I even think the Eastbay rep gave up for a while.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

Originally Posted by LA KB24

I like the breds but I think it would look better with the dark scales...imo

agree with this, the shoe kind of looks like it has a disease...
at first, i had the same feeling... but later on, found out thats wht make this CW so special and identical from other black based color VIs...
so nice, so hot, cant pass on this after seeing waverider's pix!

thanks waverider!

Originally Posted by havoc11

Originally Posted by jdxfactor

Hey guys, newbie here! haha

anyway, i'm having a conflict on choosing which ZKVis to get. It's either the Concords or the Breds... I can only choose one, since I don't have much money to spend on shoes (College student here, haha)..

I'm already leaning towards the concords. They're clean and all, but I have yet to see the breds in person...

what do you think, guys?
honestly, u gotta go with whatever u like. dont let other people's opinion guide u to buying a shoe. couple questions u can ask..how are u gonna be using this shoe casually? ballin? what colors do u like. what colors do u wear alot.. iunno
I already got the concords, and I'm lovin 'em...the bad thing is i can't use them for outdoor ball if i want to (we only have asphalt courts here
eyes.gif
), but oh well
laugh.gif

Hey, aren't the outsoles for the breds for outdoor ball? Cuz I seem to remember that the traction pattern ran throughout the sole, not to mention the rubber was thicker compared to the other releases like the concords.

Can someone take a pic of the outsoles of the breds? thanks in advance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hakbottom

At first glance you look at this thread it is already at page 678 but then go back and read some of the posts...it's all the same stuff. "When are so and so releasing? Are they releasing on this site?" Damn, no one go back and read some of the old posts or what. I even think the Eastbay rep gave up for a while.

It always happens around new releases.. It really does get old 
mad.gif
 You got all these guys who don't even contribute to this thread, show up only around release dates, disappear after a drop, don't want to put in any work, ask noob questions, don't read previous pages, and expect the true heads to help them out! ugh... 
tired.gif

Excuse the rant... 
happy.gif

Anyways, whatever happened to that guy with the Draft Day and Chaos 2.0 samples?? 
grin.gif
 He said he'll post some more pics after his Vacation, but that was like a month and a half ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom