OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gambino54

Does anyone think the China's will be an international only release?  Nike Reps said it was suppose to release in January, but now there's no date listed.

Chinas released only for courtside winners @NIKE VAULT. pretty sure they will release later on.

Looks like the All-Stars shouldn't be too limited because a Footlocker in OC that isn't getting the 3D's or OC's is getting those.

Originally Posted by johngotty

So the 3Ds drop on Weds morning or night (speaking in terms of NDC release)?

Wednesday morning, MIDNIGHT east coast time, 9pm Tuesday west coast time.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

I need to make a decision if I want 3D's and Sunsets ASAP. Just realized 3D's are tomorrow!

I think I'd prefer the 3D's over the Sunset...I like bright colored shoes but there's something about the yellow and orange combination that doesn't work for me..but that's just me..good luck on which one you'll get..=)

Wore This With My Grinch's On Saturday
What You Guys Think??
I Think 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^^ I would rock mine the same... ordered the same shirt (The Freshness?) and got my Nate Robinson Green and red Word Aaap shirt!!!!! thats hot man!

I think some of you go a little overboard with the matching shirts, socks, beanies, etc... But that's just my honest opinion. That's why we are all different.

One thing I've learned throughout the years, is that you can balance or tone down a loud colorway with the most subtle wardrobe.
Anyway, in regards to the 3D's, it's a damn cool concept but they are not in any way gonna be bought or worn by me.  The 2 diff colored heel is a turn off for me.

Wednesday morning in LA/OC - where's the best bet to get the 3D's?

I know that NTLA is doing wristbands, apparently tomorrow morning. I haven't heard any info about anywhere else.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I think some of you go a little overboard with the matching shirts, socks, beanies, etc... But that's just my honest opinion. That's why we are all different. 
I have lime green boxers I wear with my Grinches.  Fiyah!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I have lime green boxers I wear with my Grinches.  Fiyah!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone mind trying to help me out with this 3d's>? i cnt get off work and i need these in my life.. HELP PLZ..

So anyone think they'll release 3Ds at any imax theaters? Or maybe Blockbuster? Maybe even redbox? I mean 3Ds are based on movies? I need heeelp!!! I doubt they'll release same exact places as the LAs right?

C'mon people. How many times do the same questions need to be asked on one page to the next.

JUST READ

The 3D's are releasing on NDC, for SURE

They are NOT only a HOH, NUMEROUS people have posted about Niketowns doing wristbands...

They release Wednesday at 12 am, in other words that is

12 am Eastern time
11 pm Central time
9 pm Western time

If you have questions about YOUR niketown/HOH, they have phones you can always call...

The same questions pop up like 10 times a page

Originally Posted by s dubl

So anyone think they'll release 3Ds at any imax theaters? Or maybe Blockbuster? Maybe even redbox? I mean 3Ds are based on movies? I need heeelp!!! I doubt they'll release same exact places as the LAs right?
I spoke to my Netflix "connect" and he said they might be getting them...

tongue.gif

Went to Footaction after work and picked up these.. I really like this colorway! The scales are metallic compared to the Del Sol scales..
I don't mind picking up another pair when they go on sale, employee appreciation whatever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom