OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

My bro is working on a hoody for my Grinches, hand painted
sick.gif

Tell him to start over
That pretty cold lol BUT burn this hoody please lol

Originally Posted by yungone350

so i go to wear my East LA's today (second time) and I throw them on, make my way out the door, look down and see the inside of the left shoe separating from the sole. The glue looked dry. So made my way to HOH, lucky me they had the last size 13. whew that was close.

Saw the destroyer jacket, was thinking about it and the employee says, "dont man its too much." koo thanks man u saved me $500

They have the Kobe destroyer jacket at HOHLA too?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by jdub562

It just proves that it's not just the Kobe name on it... Lakers suck and have been losing at home and big games... Kobe will be the one to point at always...

If this was a reebok shoe I'd be buyin a grip load of em too tho. This shoe is hot.

Lakers suck ? They have struggled and have looked terrible in the big games, but to say they suck is a stretch. No team that is almost 20 games over .500 in the NBA sucks. CLE sucks, MIN sucks, WAS sucks etc.
ohwell.gif

I agree that the VI is hot though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just hate the Lakers to be honest.... Hate em more than last year, Hate em MOOOORE than the 4th ring chase.... Now that 4th ring squad was amazing.
man, that year was awesome (plus kobe won his mvp award so that's a plus)!
defense, hustle, offense basically all great. and the showtime plays were just
downright crazy! i.e. kobe to walton to odom fastbreak
kobe dazzles with assist to bynum at the garden
kobe dazzles with assist to turiaf.
among all time greatest kobe plays IMO.

oops, thought you were referring to the 1st finals trip. well, I liked that team
better than when they won kobe's 4th.

Originally Posted by lupecci

7b9ec3160db3a5aa9bbfe91fd4f25e64-getty-103928492hh004_san_antonio_.jpg

8c941c5dcc6738ad128d1057dcc0e5e5-getty-103928492hh003_san_antonio_.jpg

Haven't been keeping up with the Kobe threads. Are those China's with a white base to go along with the uniform rules?
And those Fly By's Manu's got on aren't bad. I would buy those.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by lupecci

8c941c5dcc6738ad128d1057dcc0e5e5-getty-103928492hh003_san_antonio_.jpg

Haven't been keeping up with the Kobe threads. Are those China's with a white base to go along with the uniform rules?
And those Fly By's Manu's got on aren't bad. I would buy those.
I'd have to say that the China's kobe is wearing are the ones that will release.
they just look brighter on court? I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by bc60997

WITNESSkb24 wrote:

blacklion23 wrote:

The China pack is nice but not nice enough for $700-$800. I might go ahead and cop a pair with the lacelock to save me the drama later. Im thinking once theyre sold out here resellers will have them at $230-$300(pending availability).
eek.gif
This month is going to be crazy!
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

You're gonna spend double the price just for lacelocks? 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I would atleast go for the box, but the price tag on ebay is just nasty and I can't justify paying that for a box...

I'm probably in the minority, but I'm gonna cop a pair with the special lacelocks & insoles off a connect overseas who won't charge me rape. The high price for the super limited ones with a wooden box + shirt isn't worth it IMO, but I appreciate the little extra details on the China-only ones vs the GRs the States will probably get, though I'm probably a stickler about those things. Like when the Lebron 8 Chinas came out, I had to get the one with the Chinese stone lions, not the GR ones. Didn't make sense to me to have "Chinas" when there wasn't that extra detail on them, even if it's not a huge difference. Again, to each his own, I thought the lacelocks were a cool touch to begin with, with the 2 mamba heads on each side of a 24.

Naw, not for the lacelocks. Im thinking once they release in the US, without the lacelock, resellers will have them close to the same price as the pairs with lacelocks.

SEEN A KID ROCKING GLASS BLUES AT ONE OF MY GAMES LAST NIGHT...ASKED HIM WHERE HE COPPED HE GAVE ME THE
eyes.gif
tired.gif
SO HE GOT NO CALLS FROM ME....

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SEEN A KID ROCKING GLASS BLUES AT ONE OF MY GAMES LAST NIGHT...ASKED HIM WHERE HE COPPED HE GAVE ME THE
eyes.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 that's wussup!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

It just proves that it's not just the Kobe name on it... Lakers suck and have been losing at home and big games... Kobe will be the one to point at always...

If this was a reebok shoe I'd be buyin a grip load of em too tho. This shoe is hot.

Do you watch basketball?

Do your realize they're still the two time defending champions, a two seed in the west, nearly 20 games above 500 and have the fifth best record?

Do you not know that were in a shoe forum... I was talkin about the sneaker itself. I wasn't even remotely close to a discussion about the Lakers....

Point was... Lakers or Kobe can go on a 50 game losing streak, and the shoe will still sell.

Slow down son. First of all you're stating your opinion. Some of you don't seem to understand that. Like it's been stated several times before, nobody really wears Kobe's on the east coast. When you said the Lakers suck, that wasn't about the sneaker. When you make idiotic comments, you should expect to be called out for them. It doesn't sound like you're even remotely knowledgeable to have a discussion about basketball anyway.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

eyes.gif
tired.gif
You should of gave him a T for giving you a face and just say he was disrespecting the game
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom