OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/1 is a Tuesday...I have a feeling it's gonna be some time in march and not specifically 3/1.

i hope it's 3/1 though cause I can't wait any longer!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by al3x89

there's no one at my local YMCA playing in the 6's other than me (here in toronto). i'm playing in my ID's and i keep breaking necks.. even tho my ID's aren't anything crazy.

That's Toronto tho, A...

I'm in the City of Angels... So that's bound to happen I guess
laugh.gif

lol ya that's true... it also doesn't help with the inflated prices here..
there's a lot of people rocking the 4's and 5's. i guess it will take some time. they've just started playing the concord kb6 commercial here.. i give it a few more weeks before i start seeing some ppl with them.

Can anyone tell me if the O.C/Sunset's are going to be Niketown release only? Or will they hit NDC or House of Hoops? THanks

My East LA's just got delivered from NDC. Not that thrilled with them, not sure if I'll keep them or not, may sell them or use them for trade bait if I miss out when the Red ASG's or the Rice's are released.

Originally Posted by Relley008

So Chinas have 3 types being released?
No lacelocks- UK release / USA ndc?
Lacelocks no special box- limited Asia release(rmkstore got em for sale w/ pics)
Special box -Asia extremely Limited release

Not sure if worth almost $300 shipped depending on size to order from overseas to get them with lace locks early? Them some expensive %%% lacelocks/insoles haha
$300 just for some ugly lacelocks?  Oh well if you got the $$ then go ahead

And I really really hope the Rice don't release at the same time as the Chinas

And I really really really hope the Rice aren't HOH only
frown.gif

It's weird how when we first thought the Chinas were the Chaos hardly anyone liked them and most thought they were too plain....now most are crazy for them, guess it's been like that for all releases though

Those East LA's are blue to me. I don't like them at all though.

On a side note, any kind fellow NTer want to help an Aussie get the BHM's when they release?

Please delete if this is inappropriate.

^ yeah, i know. started thinkin hes color blind. whats funny is i never really liked this shoe based on the pics i saw, but that video made em look real nice.

It just proves that it's not just the Kobe name on it... Lakers suck and have been losing at home and big games... Kobe will be the one to point at always...

If this was a reebok shoe I'd be buyin a grip load of em too tho. This shoe is hot.

Lakers suck ? They have struggled and have looked terrible in the big games, but to say they suck is a stretch. No team that is almost 20 games over .500 in the NBA sucks. CLE sucks, MIN sucks, WAS sucks etc.
ohwell.gif

I agree that the VI is hot though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

The Lacelocks on the Chinas are horrible. If I ended up with a pair with lacelocks they'd be removed asap. The box is kinda cool, but no big deal. Who here wears the boxes? Or do dudes plan on carrying the box around with them when they wear their limited edition chinas?

I might be one of the few that aren't really feeling the Chinas. Seeing em in person or some different pics might change my mind?

I'm really looking forward to some Laker colorways. C'mon Nike....where dey at
nerd.gif
QFT, those chinas look like a spaceship or something. 

Originally Posted by jdub562

It just proves that it's not just the Kobe name on it... Lakers suck and have been losing at home and big games... Kobe will be the one to point at always...

If this was a reebok shoe I'd be buyin a grip load of em too tho. This shoe is hot.

Lakers suck ? They have struggled and have looked terrible in the big games, but to say they suck is a stretch. No team that is almost 20 games over .500 in the NBA sucks. CLE sucks, MIN sucks, WAS sucks etc.
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just hate the Lakers to be honest.... Hate em more than last year, Hate em MOOOORE than the 4th ring chase.... Now that 4th ring squad was amazing.

The China pack is nice but not nice enough for $700-$800. I might go ahead and cop a pair with the lacelock to save me the drama later. Im thinking once theyre sold out here resellers will have them at $230-$300(pending availability).
eek.gif
This month is going to be crazy!
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

What is that crap he put out at the end? He was all happy about some girl shoes. The Kobe's kill those ID's. This guy needs to learn how to speak properly as well. Grown men shouldn't be walking around speaking like that.

thanks for sharing,
had been looking for them all over the places~

hmm now, seems like Kobe is digusted by those 3Ds~ lol look at his reaction, he had completely no interest on them~

i think it is hard for him to squeezed out "it is a cool idea thou" this words... thts the most he can do for his Nike reps~ hahahahaha

after looking at them in motion in the video... they seems less attractive to me... its white base is very clearly showing white color on it, i was expecting more grey on it...

hmm, put them back to "debate section" from "must have section" for me

Originally Posted by jdub562

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just hate the Lakers to be honest.... Hate em more than last year, Hate em MOOOORE than the 4th ring chase.... Now that 4th ring squad was amazing.

lakers are the greatest get out of here

Originally Posted by blacklion23

The China pack is nice but not nice enough for $700-$800. I might go ahead and cop a pair with the lacelock to save me the drama later. Im thinking once theyre sold out here resellers will have them at $230-$300(pending availability).
eek.gif
This month is going to be crazy!
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

You're gonna spend double the price just for lacelocks? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

lol, check out this review of the east LA's..... I thought it was pretty funny, some of you wont though...

http://www.youtube.com/wa...I1WhaB_lpw&feature=feedu
bastid bit my bird poop line
laugh.gif

he needs to look up more detailed pics before he buys a shoe... SMH @ him complaing about the sky graphics when it was so obvious in pictures
eyes.gif

hard to watch that guys video cus he is mad annoying... I think he is trying too hard to sound like that
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom