OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
those del sols lurking the background are just so sexy...still best cw by a mile imo...retains class and sophistication...not to mention the BLACK mamba!

Nike should've given the BHM a milky outsole, copped regardless.*crosses fingers* Don't really care for the gold laces on them though.

The little hit of red on the East LA's really set em off. I don't think they are dull at all imo. Still got my eye on ndc
laugh.gif

pretty easy cop out in Santa monica today...

Ed...if I woulda got hit up a minute later you would have had pair #2
laugh.gif
that 10.5 is going to another NTer. They said they'll be getting more on monday, Im sure you know where.

IMO if these didnt have the red accents I wouldnt like em, I love red accents on shoes. Ice sole doesnt hurt either
grin.gif

If you're in socal I doubt any of the ASG pack will be hard to get from the looks of these.

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

dude, just chill for real...you're this |  | close to being banned, you just came off a suspension.

everyone else, just ignore him. Use the ignore button. If you react negativley to him you're on grounds for suspension/ban as well.

Lets just keep it civil guys.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by bigj505

Rices for meeeeeeeeeee. And chinas too.

Yes sir.  These two are kind of serious 
pimp.gif

hey hey, u stay away from those. im supposed to be the only one in Bmore rocking deese
laugh.gif

Those pics of the chinas..... Wow.... Just wow...... Makes me need them even more now!!!!

i dont think ive heard what was up with the glass blues yet....anyone have info? why did nike decide to release 4 allstar shoes..is he gonna wear 1 each quarter?

Haha yeah, a lil od, but more colorways for us right? It's just an ode to the LA area for the all star game. I'd expect the Kobester to wear the red/black all star colorway for the game.

Originally Posted by armfizzle

Haha yeah, a lil od, but more colorways for us right? It's just an ode to the LA area for the all star game. I'd expect the Kobester to wear the red/black all star colorway for the game.

i see....interesting.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i dont think ive heard what was up with the glass blues yet....anyone have info? why did nike decide to release 4 allstar shoes..is he gonna wear 1 each quarter?

Maybe he'll stick to the ASG and the other players that want to wear his shoes can rock the other ones?

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Rices for meeeeeeeeeee. And chinas too.

Yes sir.  These two are kind of serious 
pimp.gif

hey hey, u stay away from those. im supposed to be the only one in Bmore rocking deese
laugh.gif

Haha sorry no can do.  You're good with the rest of them though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rukawa005

hey socal/orange county folks, the footaction at the cerritos mall has the ELA's on the shelves and in stock - they apparently just got their shipment in this morning, i was told. excluded from discount.

i personally couldn't get myself to buy them.. haha. doubled up on the del sols instead
smile.gif

for those that are out of state, if you have a footaction near you, just do a stock locate.. i'm sure you can get a pair that way..

Fsr?

Still waiting for the Chinas. I hope they'll release soon. Love how the white and gray gradient upper looks.

Rices are now a close second.

The Nike Zoom Kobe VI East LA Edition is available at select House of Hoops and Foot Locker stores in the LA area:

HOUSE OF HOOPS
HARLEM
268 W 125th ST
MANHATTAN, NY 10027
(212) 316-1667

HOUSE OF HOOPS
THE GALLERIA
5015 WESTHEIMER RD
HOUSTON, TX 77056
(713) 621-7238

HOUSE OF HOOPS
NORTH RIVERSIDE PARK MALL
7501 W CERMAK RD
NORTH RIVERSIDE, IL 60546
(708) 447-2060

HOUSE OF HOOPS
DADELAND MALL
7265 N KENDALL DR
MIAMI, FL 33156
(305) 663-5737

HOUSE OF HOOPS
BEVERLY CENTER MALL
8500 BEVERLY BLVD
LOS ANGELES, CA 90048
(310) 652-5749

HOUSE OF HOOPS
LAKEWOOD CENTER MALL
111 LAKEWOOD CENTER MALL
LAKEWOOD, CA 90712
(562) 634-6799

----

FOOT LOCKER
WESTSIDE PAV
10800 W PICO BLVD
LOS ANGELES, CA 90064

FOOT LOCKER
BALDWIN HILL
3650 W M LUTHER KING BLVD
LOS ANGELES, CA 90008

FOOT LOCKER
CRENSHAW PLZ
3288-3290 W SLAUSON AVE
LOS ANGELES, CA 90043

FOOT LOCKER
MARKETPLACE
3501 WEST CENTURY BLVD
INGLEWOOD, CA 90303

FOOT LOCKER
CRENSHAW IMP
2718 WEST IMPERIAL HWY
INGLEWOOD, CA 90303

FOOT LOCKER
LOS CERRITOS
427 LOS CERRITOS CENTER
CERRITOS, CA 90703

FOOT LOCKER
PUENTE HILLS
1600 AZUSA AVENUE
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91748

FOOT LOCKER
STONEWOOD SC
247 STONEWOOD STREET
DOWNEY, CA 90241

FOOT LOCKER
MONTEBELLO
1764 MONTEBELLO TWN CT DR
MONTEBELLO, CA 90640

FOOT LOCKER
EL PASEO
8712 GARFIELD AVENUE
SOUTHGATE, CA 90280

FOOT LOCKER
COLORADO BLV
59 E COLORADO BLVD
PASADENA, CA 91105

FOOT LOCKER
PACIFIC BLVD
6711 PACIFIC BLVD #6713
HUNTINGTON PARK, CA 90255

FOOT LOCKER
COMMERCE CTR
5452 WHITTIER BLVD
COMMERCE, CA 90022

FOOT LOCKER
COMPTON TC
142 EAST COMPTON BLVD
COMPTON, CA 90221

FOOT LOCKER
ATLANTIC SQ
2120 S ATLANTIC BLVD
MONTEREY PARK, CA 91754

FOOT LOCKER
SANTA ANITA
400 S BALDWIN AVE
ARCADIA, CA 91007

FOOT LOCKER
WEST COVINA
737 PLAZA DRIVE
WEST COVINA, CA 91790

^ where did you get the info, hoh in houston galleria told me they were not getting them when i called on thusrday. if they did receive a shipment that will be great, i will go cop my sz 10.5.

Originally Posted by Tjay

c8426e8511da3213ecf93d052765c31328b27dc0_r.jpg

Got em today, put the Kobe v Lakers Home laces. what do you guys think?

I don't think those laces go well with this pair, but that's just my opinion. Do you homie! lol Nice pickup though. Gonna scoop me a pair eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom