OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

waiting for Chinas here in the Philippines
frown.gif

Were still stuck with Concords.

Chinas and i'm done with the VI's

imo, the concords are underrated.

if it wasn't a GR, i think it would have sold easily.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I would love to see Kobe in the 2K4s. He's had amazing games in those.
He need some super neck breaking color
pimp.gif
An all yellow 2k4 with purple sole would be so sick.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by never wear them

I would love to see Kobe in the 2K4s. He's had amazing games in those.
He need some super neck breaking color
pimp.gif
An all yellow 2k4 with purple sole would be so sick.
Any 2k4's will do, but i especially like the black suede ones!

Originally Posted by KING QUIGS

FWIW, at the Mavs-Lakers game Weds night, Luke Walton slipped out of his Del Sols during the game. Last night, Kobe slipped out of his Concords. Not a good look...
I've been seeing this too much.  I think this makes 3 (Kobe 2, Walton 1).  One time ... ok.  But this is seeming more like a trend.  I'll get the ZKVIs for rocking but not for hooping.  I'd be pissed to have my foot slip out during games, and I don't know why it's not made a bigger deal for the NBA'ers.  This could be a make/break moment during the Playoffs ... especially making moves to get a winning bucket or covering a BLUR like Westbrook.  So far I have zero experience on the VIs, but that's my take so far.  Then again, it could be operator error since I don't see J.R. having issues.

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

i wished they looked that good in person

See I feel the opposite. I think they one of the best looking Kobes up there with the IVs but  I dont wannna play Basketball in them. They are great looking shoes.  

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

FWIW, at the Mavs-Lakers game Weds night, Luke Walton slipped out of his Del Sols during the game. Last night, Kobe slipped out of his Concords. Not a good look...
I've been seeing this too much.  I think this makes 3 (Kobe 2, Walton 1).  One time ... ok.  But this is seeming more like a trend.  I'll get the ZKVIs for rocking but not for hooping.  I'd be pissed to have my foot slip out during games, and I don't know why it's not made a bigger deal for the NBA'ers.  This could be a make/break moment during the Playoffs ... especially making moves to get a winning bucket or covering a BLUR like Westbrook.  So far I have zero experience on the VIs, but that's my take so far.  Then again, it could be operator error since I don't see J.R. having issues.
They slipped out of his foot because Kobe wear ankle tape and ankle tape get wet/loose during a game

They slipped out of his foot because Kobe wear ankle tape and ankle tape get wet/loose during a game
but he wears socks over the tape doesn't he?  I think its more of how Kobe is tying his shoes though.  We'll see if its a trend throughout the season....

I haven't been in this thread in a minute...

Sorry for my ignorance, but are the 3Ds going to release at all?

Okay just checked out NDC on some Kobe VI release date..
Jan. 25 - Glass Blue & "Supreme" Rice

Feb. 16 - Black/White-Red (Bulls?)

Feb.26 - BHMs

Mar.5 - Royal/White-Black, Medium Grey/Black-White, & Varsity Royal/White-Black (Dukes)

I assumed these are all GR and confirmed date (not sure on BHMs if GR, hopefully)

Unfortunately No Mention of "L.A. Pack", All-Stars, Chaos, and China = QS release for these?? 80/20 not sure...

Anyway, When I saw these info. Nike is bombarding us with these KB VIs left and right whats left for Summer? Playoffs? Fall?

The possibility of C/W for KB VIs is really infinite, I better Cash in now my Vacation Pay, Sick Pay, Paternal Pay, Personal Days, Greivance Pay and anything that ends with -Pay... 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

I was looking at the Nike Vault FB and they're calling the glass blues 'East LAs'
No they aren't. Someone just posted on their page that they are selling both the "Glass Blues" and "East LA's" (Not the Vault a reseller).

I saw someone on the other site call the glass blues, the "easy pass".

I agree...Not a good CW IMO....

Mugen EP wrote:
carbonsilver wrote:
I was looking at the Nike Vault FB and they're calling the glass blues 'East LAs'

No they aren't. Someone just posted on their page that they are selling both the "Glass Blues" and "East LA's" (Not the Vault a reseller).

Yeah I saw that too. But someone asked if they're getting glass blues and they responded 'Yes we will be getting the Kobe VI "East LA" aka "Glass Blue"'.
Doesn't really matter me though, not felling them. I did see someone wearing them there last Monday though.
nerd.gif

few mor days, im feeling the rices and the chaos , then i think im done with the kobes till more comes out, glass blues and sunsets maybe but not for retail

[table][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Royal/White-Black[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-007[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Medium Grey/Black-White[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-008[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Varsity Royal/White-Black[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-400[/td][/tr][/table]
So either the first or the third one is the "duke" colorway... what are the other two supposed to be??

Just a heads up some footactions are getting the Glass Blues and Rices. If your footaction got the Grinch's theres a possibility that they will get both pairs on the 25th. I was told that they were a QS.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

but he wears socks over the tape doesn't he?  I think its more of how Kobe is tying his shoes though.  We'll see if its a trend throughout the season....
It's the ankle tape.  The tape get loose and wet during an intense game. The socks on top of the tape actually make your feet more easy to slip out of the shoes on hard cut. I also think Kobe wear his shoes a size bigger too. That could explain the slippage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom