OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
del sols
(pics were too big,will re upload)

and someone a hundred pages back
laugh.gif
 wanted to know what would happen if

you put the 6s insoles inside the 5s. so:

(pics were too big,will re upload)

the zk5 felt real comfortable with the 6s insole. softer and cushier. more snug fit. on the

other hand, the zk6 with 5s insole felt very roomy and my heel would slip sideways

and my toes would be all over the place. basically the 6s insoles are way better and 

definitely had something to do with the zk6 being more comfortable.it's amazing how

the insoles make a difference. 

Thanks for the vid.
laugh.gif
This might be bad news for the VI if it happens frequently. We might see the debut of the VII before the playoffs. *crosses fingers* Or a mid top version of the VI.

imagine if he lost his shoe during a really really tight game, down to the wire. i wonder what he'd do lol.

Originally Posted by GZA73

I've never been more disappointed in a sneaker colorway than I am with this Kobe VI(except Grinch). LA suck,all star ehh, rice are terrible and now this 3D crap!!! Those are just plain dumb. Thank you Kobe VI for saving me money. Guess I'll use some of my Kobe sneaker funds towards Vans for work. SMDH

I agree w/ you on this one Gerrick, but I need to see them in person to see if it will really change my mind on these colorways because all
these blogs/sites pictures don't do them any justice I just have to wait & see during the RD to make my decisions. Also, GRINCHES are still
my top cw w/ this model & second goes to the CHINA's.

Nice Pics DrinkNike of the first 3 colorways! Makes me want to cop the Concords now, but I still want the Rices first and the Cement IIIs... Not too sure about a release day pickup on the Glass Blues as funds are tight...

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

SO the 3d's are gonnna hurt people's eyes when they look at em?
laugh.gif

probably if they stare at yo kobes for too long! haha... i'm curious how they will look in person though...

...now my eyes may be deceiving me...however... when Mike Tomlin was doing the "boxer stance" today when the Steelers pretty much won the game. I saw somebody on the Pittsburgh sideline rocking the Zoom Kobe VI's. ima try to see if i can get a pic lol

Pay Kicks-Crew price for the Grinch's... or test my luck on a pair of Rice's in HOH in Harlem... 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

nice pictures back there drinknike!!! 
pimp.gif
 best pics of the VIs so far!
smile.gif
nice vignette, gave some drama to it hehe

would cop the 3ds just because its the 1st 3d shoe  
laugh.gif

Truth be told GZA. Too many outrageous colorways dropping. Del Sols and Concords are by far the best and they are widely available, with the Grinches right next to them. Nike needs to stick what they were doing with the IVs and Vs. No Laker colorway yet but we get 3 All Star shoes? Doesn't seem to add up right. What's going on Nike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom