OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what we thought was the chaos' are the china's.
I have always liked them. And that pic make them look even better

There's been a dude with a full size run of them Chinas on ebay for a couple weeks for 300. In hand to ship. They aint worth nowhere near that though.

^Ok, so from what I am gathering, what we thought were the "Chaos", is actually the non-limited version of the China's....

The real "Chaos" are either something like the sample that Frijo posted a while back, or perhaps they have scrapped the Chaos theme in favor of some other things (glass blues, etc.)

Either way, I just wish we could get a freaking release date for the Silver/Purple/White colorway because those are the ones I want.

Not sure if this has been posted yet....but here it is:

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2011/01/09/nike-zoom-kobe-vi-6-black-history-month-first-look/

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-6-black-history-month.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-6-black-history-month-3-615x409.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-black-history-month-2011-02.jpg

had the chance to cop the grinches but i passed. they look better in pictures. so far i think the del sols are the best colorway. they have the best color combo. i will wait until they go on sale though.

the black history month kobe VI's are blah.

GLAD I WAS ABLE TO COP A 9.5, 10.5, 11 AND 12 ON THE RESTOCK! MY NEXT THREE PICKUPS WILL BE PAID FREE AND CLEAR FROM OTHER PEOPLES MONEY! IT IS WHAT IT IS!
30t6p3b.gif

Do they take phone orders? Now I'm thinking A LOT more places are going to re-up on the grinches...

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Got my 2 shipping confirmation emails from NDC will be here tommorow 
tongue.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Still haven't got mine yet 
frown.gif

NDC completely took the grinches, even in GS.  Looks like they may be finally done

I've been trying to call that millenium but they're not answering their phones. Has anyone gotten through to get in contact with them?

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm trying to get over that BHM on the side but it's just not letting me.

It would look much cleaner without BHM on the side. Wish nike wouldve put bhm on the insole or something like that.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

GLAD I WAS ABLE TO COP A 9.5, 10.5, 11 AND 12 ON THE RESTOCK! MY NEXT THREE PICKUPS WILL BE PAID FREE AND CLEAR FROM OTHER PEOPLES MONEY! IT IS WHAT IT IS!
30t6p3b.gif
Cool story bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom