OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Phanatik9

One of my friends had an event last night with Gary Vitti (Lakers head trainer) which was held at the Lakers training facility at El Segundo. She snapped me this picture of Kobe's locker. I'm liking this colorway.

kobe_vi.jpg
Guess Kobe got a hold of a pair of fakes too huh? These just like the pictures shown in here are the real VI's...and they are NICE!!!

Wow at the fact that there's a Blk/prp laser 2K4 just sitting there. Those will always be Kobes favorite shoe no matter what lol.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

One of my friends had an event last night with Gary Vitti (Lakers head trainer) which was held at the Lakers training facility at El Segundo. She snapped me this picture of Kobe's locker. I'm liking this colorway.

kobe_vi.jpg
Guess Kobe got a hold of a pair of fakes too huh? These just like the pictures shown in here are the real VI's...and they are NICE!!!

siiiiiiick! im wondering what that shoe is on the middle right.

^ the tongue on that shoe on the right looks like it's from the V.

nice pic, phanatik. cw's do make a difference. liking that tongue too.

This shoe looks amazing. I personally really like the scales...I mean really, when have you seen ANYTHING close to that?!

those locker room vi= GAME OVER ............................. it looks like kobe may not be able to wait till Xmas to bust these out.

I might have to cop my first pair of Kobes, these are
pimp.gif

kobe_vi.jpg

omg .. beautiful.
pimp.gif

kobe_vi.jpg

^
^
27ytsw5.gif

i think everyone's doubts were obliterated by kobe's locker pic. nice 2k4. 

love hate is over. i'm getting mine on dec 26. man! MAN! FIRE!

Originally Posted by shpongled25

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I can't wait to see the scales in all gold or purple.

I think it might look cool to see gold scales on purple...maybe...

Ooh. That's what I want to see, or purple on gold like those af25 looking shoes. Someone should photoshop a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom