OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a tie for me right now.

I know the Rices are gonna do it for me once I get em.

I just hope they're easy to get on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

I'd like Kobe to have marketing as well. I've always liked this commercial.

Something like this would be sweet for the VI.
He really wanted it in Denver and look where it almost got him...
laugh.gif

Wore the del sold on court last night for 4-5 games. At first they felt weird because that insole is so thick but the flexibility was amazing. I cant wait to keep breaking these in. After wearing them for about 2 hours overall and then putting my V's on leaving the gym it was seriously like night and day. The V felt so stiff and to me the V is the best performance basketball shoe by a MILE that I've ever owned.

Gets me all excited inside.

Originally Posted by T11Time

^not enough

QFT...my local FTL didn't even get any....they don't get limited Kobe's because they said they don't sell well
devil.gif
...they get a real limited run on Retro Jays too.

if anyone gets any info on what the new kobe vi bruce lee / kato will look like please post!

i totally agree, these are by far the best bball shoes ive ever had.  never got the kobe v's. 
was using the old school hyperdunks and the 09 huaraches before. 

i think i'll wear a thicker pair of jordan socks next time i hoop in my grinches.  was a bit sore under my big toe but nothing major.   

anybody hear anything about a girls colorway? i know about this time last year there were already pics of the white/pink kobe v for girls...

I have my pairs... Gotta hurry up and try them out on the court.. Too much snow and it's suppose to snow tomorrow.

Anyone think that the red laces could bleed on the tounge of the Grinches? I think the red looks super sick but I don't want switch them out if they'll bleed.

This is for display purposes only... I don't plan on rocking my Grinches for awhile, they too clean to even wear so it's just to look at.
laugh.gif

Where are you displaying them?

Is it that serious tho, keep the other laces in them,or snap a couple pics with the red ones in.

Or you can cop the save lives (aids) laces from last year, I don't believe they bleed

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Is it that serious tho, keep the other laces in them,or snap a couple pics with the red ones in.

Or you can cop the save lives (aids) laces from last year, I don't believe they bleed
I got a detolf/display case from Ikea  that I used to display other stuff in and I was planning on putting my pair in there... Away from direct sunlight of course.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

I got a detolf/display case from Ikea  that I used to display other stuff in and I was planning on putting my pair in there... Away from direct sunlight of course.
laugh.gif

<Oh okI'm not sure if the laces that they came with will bleed or not but I highly doubt the save lives red laces will Those are pretty good and haven't bled on me.. I have about 10 pairs of them

Lakers do they damage after the all-star game anyway.

This right here....
So far I've been pretty convinced that the VI'th ring is not coming (this year)...
but we'll see if they shape up and wake up after the ASG.....

side note: How long did RonRon have to think about that 3 point shot towards the end of the game when Kobe passed it to him?....

hate to be lame but can someone remind me of the release date for the chaos? I know it's a tuesday.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Lakers do they damage after the all-star game anyway.

This right here....
So far I've been pretty convinced that the VI'th ring is not coming (this year)...
but we'll see if they shape up and wake up after the ASG.....

side note: How long did RonRon have to think about that 3 point shot towards the end of the game when Kobe passed it to him?....

hate to be lame but can someone remind me of the release date for the chaos? I know it's a tuesday.

Man, rest assureThe 6th ring is coming.Even with our poor play, we still have like the 2-3rd best record in the west.Bynum just came back not to long ago, odom is back on the bench.Lakers are just trying to adjust to the changes and go with the flow.We will be fine. And if you don't believe that we'll turn it up after all-star weekend, you better know that we crank that thing like souija boy in the playoffs. Lol (that was pretty wack)It's no need to worry.No need to play crazy hard right now when nobody else is. Look at our record and we still got a good place after all them gamesMind you we have mad new players. Like 6 new players. 1 that just got back from injury. Kobe Is still healing believe it or not. Ron Ron only been us one year, this is his second.We'll be goodTrust and believe my friendAnd yeah, Ron Ron took mad long. I could've flew to Cali and blocked that shot. But hey, least he knocked it down.And honestly, I got a strange feeling that the lakers aren't even playing hard. Some of the teams we lose to throw me off and then will lose to the sixers or some other bum team right after. I think they taking it easy just to still healthly and the other team is just going hard because we're the Lakers.And yeah Concords look very very goodTrying so hard not to double up on every Kobe like I did last year*thatisall*

Mind you I dont hate the Lakers by any means, im a Magic fan but I dont hate LA, but please believe if your plan as a Laker fan is the turn up after the playoffs your waiting to long. The West is strong this year, to strong to wait around for it to just come together. Those boys need to bring it every night

All I gotta say is... Winning constantly and being a back to back champion takes a lot of energy.

Jordan struggled for his 3rd 3peat..... They were 12-9 opening the season.... And struggled in the playoffs....

Playoffs is a completely different season/aura.

My money is on a Lakers vs Celtics Final series again. Getting his 6th against them and tying them with 17 titles...

It's meant to be. It has to happen.

That it does, but anyone can clearly see its not just energy, its a lack of effort. Even Phil is reaching for motivation everywhere he can possibly find it, thats when you know things may be a bit different this year. I just think the odds are completely stacked against them with how well San Antonio, Dallas and OKC are playing. IMy money is on an earlier exit than expected...

If they pull it out this year, they truely earned every diamond on that 6th ring....

I do want to see all possible Kobe VI colorways though (6 rings, big stage, parades) and that will only happen if they win so I may need to check who im really rooting for
laugh.gif

Even if its just a comparison of numbers, I cringe when I hear ANY Kobe/MJ comparisons

Originally Posted by MIKEBDAGR8

anyone else find the Vi's way more narrow then the v's?
Only a little bit. The toe box seems to be a tad smaller too but not enough for me to go up a half size. But I don't even think ndc had 13.5 anyways.
It might not even be because the shoe is more narrow. It might be because the VI insoles are taller, thicker and basically totally different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom