OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jca998

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

whats so hard to realize Eastbay cant ship what they dont have yet
Nike hasnt shipped Eastbay their order
people acting like Eastbay make sneakers
Eastbay sell sneakers
Nike already stated this "our distro center was closed for holidays"
blame Nike not Eastbay

if you dont want Kobe 6 Grinches from Eastbay just call and cancel your order
and i will gladly order your size and wait for it to be ship next day air ups
Eastbay Reps on here is cool as fan
and already answer the questions being ask by members of nt community
what more do you want from them
I think more people are mad because as such a large company that doesnt need the money of a pre sale why would they not just wait to put them on sale until they receive stock.

No matter how you slice it they screwed up this release
tired.gif
Actually they handled it better than others.

FNL and others, I speak from experience, would have charged your card and then your money would have been held up for at least 3 days, I've heard horror stories of people not having enough money due to the CG XI and being charged multiple times.

Eastbay has not charged anyone until they process your order and ship, better than any pre-sale because your money is not taken out until the order ships.

If you got through, and were patient, you'll get your shoes, shipped to your house with no tax or shipping, at least a $30 - $40 savings.
the hell with all that thow because most of the people in this thread could care less about them holding $140 bucks most of the people that are stressed love the shoe and just want them to come in.

If you went to best buy today purchased a xbox and they told you after you checked out at CS that they are back ordered and are not in you would be pissed as hell, maybe because you want your money but also maybe because why would they put the box on the shelves if they dont have the product.

Its simply bad business i dont care how many other stores do it its still wrong, if they didnt have the shoes they should have been sold as a back ordered product not as a "in stock ready to ship" as there site says. Dont let them getting  few people from CS on NT calling themselves "reps" to feed you BS and act like there your friends to confuse you what they did is wrong and people would be all over a smaller site if they pulled the same crap if it was a smaller site the "Rep" would have been banned by now for buying and selling.

Just talked to Eastbay grinches will be shipping out tommorrow getting picked for order release so Eastbay has recieved their shipment

^ so instead of shipping out on the 27th, they're shipping on the 30th. is it really that big of a deal? it doesnt even seem as though nike.com shipped them out on the 27th.

personally don't think its bad business. i do think they did an extremely poor job of communication to customers and to their CSR.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJones

has anyone received their grinches from kb24.com yet? mine have shipped but usps hasnt shown any updates on the tracking page
its because they ship USPS and USPS tracking is not tracking at all its delivery conformation so the info is not received at it is scanned, its always delayed you may even have your shoes for a few days before the DC changes status to delivered.

hey im just happy they will ship soon. dec 26 and jan 25th make no diff to me.
On the x box note i bout the Mario all stars on the Will and when i opened it No game inside, now they sold out, man that bummed me out as much as the Grinch situation, if eastbay ship im only on the hunt for one item.

o yeah im a grow man who loves nintendo classic as much as my kobe VI

So is it safe to say sizing for the VI's are true? No need to go a 1/2 size up like the IV's? Sorry I know this question had been asked before but I couldn't find it a few pages back...

Originally Posted by nikeairon

So is it safe to say sizing for the VI's are true? No need to go a 1/2 size up like the IV's? Sorry I know this question had been asked before but I couldn't find it a few pages back...

get the same size you got in the V's. no need to go up 1/2 size.

the hell with all that thow because most of the people in this thread could care less about them holding $140 bucks most of the people that are stressed love the shoe and just want them to come in.

If you went to best buy today purchased a xbox and they told you after you checked out at CS that they are back ordered and are not in you would be pissed as hell, maybe because you want your money but also maybe because why would they put the box on the shelves if they dont have the product.

Its simply bad business i dont care how many other stores do it its still wrong, if they didnt have the shoes they should have been sold as a back ordered product not as a "in stock ready to ship" as there site says. Dont let them getting  few people from CS on NT calling themselves "reps" to feed you BS and act like there your friends to confuse you what they did is wrong and people would be all over a smaller site if they pulled the same crap if it was a smaller site the "Rep" would have been banned by now for buying and selling.

Damn yyou really stress about bout this i see
Nike just shipped xmas shoes 2day and they make the sneakers
Eastbay is shipping same damn time as Nike so your point makes 0 sense
you just cluttering this thread with nosense you really are just cancel your order
Eastbay did they job ship the sneaker when they have them
blame Nike & mother nature
i was a rep i stay far away from you as possible cause you talkin with 0 logic

so i was on craigslist and found this thought it was funny so i wanted to share;

"Looking for a pair of Kobe "Grinch" Sz 10.5...

I been in the shoe game for a while now and I personally don't think there are going to be people out there dropping enormous amounts of dough on this style. So, anyone want to let em go at what I am willing to pay email me.
Thx... "

roll.gif
yeah ok buddy

Originally Posted by JumpmanJones

has anyone received their grinches from kb24.com yet? mine have shipped but usps hasnt shown any updates on the tracking page
I am eagerly awaiting my pair from there too. USPS doesnt really update the tracking page either so the wait for these is killing me!

wow just saw some del sol vi's on someone at the gym and dayumm...i want a pair asap.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

still some more Grinches pre-order from kixfiles 
http://store.kix-files.com/nike-zoom-kobe-vi-christmas-grinch-2/

no size 12's
frown.gif
...I'm gonna end up having to pay reseller prices soon...oh well.

on another note...did anyone see what Raja Bell is wearing tonight...was watching the Clippers/Jazz game and his shoe came off...they showed a quick shot of it....but couldn't tell if they were V's or VI's.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

no size 12's
frown.gif

on another note...did anyone see what Raja Bell is wearing tonight...was watching the Clippers/Jazz game and his shoe came off...they showed a quick shot of it....but couldn't tell if they were V's or VI's.

There prices are reseller prices anyway.  Especially a size 12 with the shipping.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

no size 12's
frown.gif

There prices are reseller prices anyway.  Especially a size 12 with the shipping.

laugh.gif
oops...I meant to say ebay prices...I checked a day after release and they were selling around $300...haven't checked to see if they have come down any.

i might have to start looking at reseller prices if I dont get my shipment soon. B Ball league starts in 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by jca998

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

whats so hard to realize Eastbay cant ship what they dont have yet
Nike hasnt shipped Eastbay their order
people acting like Eastbay make sneakers
Eastbay sell sneakers
Nike already stated this "our distro center was closed for holidays"
blame Nike not Eastbay

if you dont want Kobe 6 Grinches from Eastbay just call and cancel your order
and i will gladly order your size and wait for it to be ship next day air ups
Eastbay Reps on here is cool as fan
and already answer the questions being ask by members of nt community
what more do you want from them
I think more people are mad because as such a large company that doesnt need the money of a pre sale why would they not just wait to put them on sale until they receive stock.

No matter how you slice it they screwed up this release
tired.gif
Actually they handled it better than others.

FNL and others, I speak from experience, would have charged your card and then your money would have been held up for at least 3 days, I've heard horror stories of people not having enough money due to the CG XI and being charged multiple times.

Eastbay has not charged anyone until they process your order and ship, better than any pre-sale because your money is not taken out until the order ships.

If you got through, and were patient, you'll get your shoes, shipped to your house with no tax or shipping, at least a $30 - $40 savings.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Put this situation into play.

The Ultra Limited Xbox is being sold at Gamestop, you pre-order your X-Box during CHRISTMAS. During CHRISTMAS, a snowstorm blast the northorthen and eastern regions of the country, delaying your X-Box for a few days but you are still guaranteed an X-Box, just a few days late. Still beats having to pay reseller prices and you save some money on top of it.

Another thing, they are refunding all expedited shipping charges so the shoe should come out to $129.99.

A lot better than this: (WARNING: This is not for the faint of heart!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...gename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom