OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me how they fit in comparison to the Vs? like smaller or larger. thanks

^go to your local Footlocker and try it on... the del sols are everywhere. Its better than asking people on NT cus everyone has different feet.

right now i'm 90% on passing on del sols. i may just wait it out and pick them up later especially with concords and chaos coming up, even though i could get them for a great price tomorrow. oh well.... we'll see how it goes lol

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by never wear them

It's a snake. No doubt about that.

This is Nike.... They use the wrong draft day on shoes...

In this case they used a snake instead of the actual mascot.

IT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE TO PUT A PICTURE OF AN OWL ON A SNAKELY DESIGNED SHOE LOL
^
this
This what.........?
just agreeing. crazy how anyone can see an owl. laughable even.
but this debate is sealed. on with the shoe!
MORE PICS of your purchases please! damn awesome shoe.

Originally Posted by EJ5

Will do im just trying to get an idea for my IDs before they sell out agian

as for the fit. for me personally
they fit tighter. but in a really pillow-y
kind of way. super comfy and true to size also.

I test drove them on the court and.......they werent that bad although I hurt my ankle (
mad.gif
previous injury
mad.gif
) but theyre comfortable and the traction wasnt that bad on the dusty court I was playing on.....I did feel a little bit of slippage tho, Im thinkin about doubling up on socks next time

Nike Distro Center is closed? Does that have anything to do with Eastbays situation?

Not knowing if im getting them or not really sucks.

Originally Posted by T11Time

I test drove them on the court and.......they werent that bad although I hurt my ankle (
mad.gif
previous injury
mad.gif
) but theyre comfortable and the traction wasnt that bad on the dusty court I was playing on.....I did feel a little bit of slippage tho, Im thinkin about doubling up on socks next time

Can't wait to ball in my pair!

I have heard a different story every time I have contacted Eastbay. Last I heard was they were not expecting to receive them from the vendor??? I just hung up after hearing that, I am not convinced anyone knows the truth behind this debacle, but it would have been nice to know I wasn't getting them so I COULD have gotten them elsewhere. SMDH.

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

I have heard a different story every time I have contacted Eastbay. Last I heard was they were not expecting to receive them from the vendor??? I just hung up after hearing that, I am not convinced anyone knows the truth behind this debacle, but it would have been nice to know I wasn't getting them so I COULD have gotten them elsewhere. SMDH.
Exactly what I am saying. There's some breakdown in communication between the warehouse and the damn call center. People don't know when/if they're receiving shipment, but I can only guess they know what they're getting since they updated eastbay with a size 7 this morning? I am staying hopeful on this one since I got through at eastbay in 45mins on hold (called @ exactly 7AM) and they said they "still had a size 10 available".

^^ Same here I called this morning and they said the systems dont update for today until like 12 CST and that they should know more by then. I sure as *&^% hope so!

Originally Posted by blacklion23

For those who ordered from Eastbay, is the charge showing on your debit/credit account?
Not for the Grinch order I put through on Christmas morning over the phone, only the KD3s I purchased on Christmas Eve using PayPal, when I was upset that I didn't scoop some Grinches. lol.

To me the sizing is Weird i regularly a 11/11.5 with the IV i have an 11 (too tight) with the V i have 11.5 (too big) and with the VI I purchased 11 but it still felt kinda loose (on the court that is) so im thinkin of just wearing two pair of socks during play now to combat that issue

Our shipment looks like it was delayed due to the weather, but we're still expecting them in stock and are still expecting to fulfill the orders of everyone who got through. I haven't found any evidence to back up rumors that the shipment was canceled. Not just that, but if it had been, these orders would be canceled rather than on backorder still, and our system still says we are expecting them too.

So if you got your order through, there will be a delay but I would not necessarily worry about not getting them. Sorry for any inconvnience.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Can anyone help me get a pair of the green apple in sz 11.5? Just let me know. Thanks.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Finally got a hold of a pair of Grinchs (and for a decent price, thank you man)... Second pair is on the way too (thank you also, you guys know who you are)....  Really nice in person and broke em out to the gym.  Broke mad necks there and also at the mall after (I'm not one to hypebeast/attention ####* but damn these are bright).  Can't wait to wear them and play in them!  Del Sols are also on their way!
Nice! Glad you got your pair also 
smile.gif

How did they work for you on the court? I bet all those gym birds were all over those. 

Also, info on the bottled water?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Our shipment looks like it was delayed due to the weather, but we're still expecting them in stock and are still expecting to fulfill the orders of everyone who got through. I haven't found any evidence to back up rumors that the shipment was canceled. Not just that, but if it had been, these orders would be canceled rather than on backorder still, and our system still says we are expecting them too.

So if you got your order through, there will be a delay but I would not necessarily worry about not getting them. Sorry for any inconvnience.

EastbayRep - Ryan
It was just explained to me from a Eastbay Supervisor minutes ago that the first shipment of these shoes were received, fulfilled and shipped out. Supposedly Nike told Eastbay they would have more to send them so Eastbay allowed more orders than they had actual stock in hand as they were supposed to get more in. So what she explained was basically they had some and were expecting more. They sold the first batch and are now waiting on the remaining pairs Nike said they would send but they havent gotten a arrival date or if Nike will even be able to fill the order promise.

She told me my order is one of the few orders that were actually getting fulfilled based on the backorder situation, but people who ordered before shoes have already shipped. Has anyone who ordered from Eastbay got a tracking or a shipment notification? I received the order confirmation but no shipping info.

I really hope this Eastbay Rep Ryan is right because this has been a total cluster dealing with this company for this release.

I ordered my darn Del Sol's yesterday and they are already going to be here before the Grinchs.

Originally Posted by soychulo

Can anyone help me get a pair of the green apple in sz 11.5? Just let me know. Thanks.

lol. as part of the staff, you'd think you know the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom