OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rices are pretty dope. I can only imagine what the Aces will look like on the 6's. Anyone good with photoshop that wants to see what it might look like?

I see it like this

Everyone should keep their opinions to themselves when it comes to liking a shoe or hating a shoe

Alot of people will end up changing their minds once detailed pics or ED's pics pop up

I remember how many people hated the grinch and del sol... Now everyone loves them

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Rices are pretty dope. I can only imagine what the Aces will look like on the 6's. Anyone good with photoshop that wants to see what it might look like?

i think the whole shoe will be ACE marron with the heel cup silver, silver tongue with marron laces, white maybe grey midsole, trans marron outsole, and ACE logo in the heel just like the rice. personally i think the rice is kinda boring.

Originally Posted by never wear them

You still rockin those high heel Kobes D?I had to lower that price down...

LolNah, your girl took them backEd. I can't wait til pics surface of lower merions.. You know how I feel about them!

thethrill909 wrote:Rices are pretty dope. I can only imagine what the Aces will look like on the 6's. Anyone good with photoshop that wants to see what it might look like?

i think the whole shoe will be ACE marron with the heel cup silver, silver tongue with marron laces, white maybe grey midsole, trans marron outsole, and ACE logo in the heel just like the rice. personally i think the rice is kinda boring.

Jayhawk--- That would be interesting but you dont think they'll try to do the same thing with the scales as they did with the Rices and make the scales a different color than the rest of the upper? maybe like a maroon upper silver scales or the reverse?

some peeps jacking pics of grinchs on NT and posting it in their auction. REPORT THEIR %%@ for using something not theirs

Excited to see how the All-Star edition will look like. At least for the red cw. I heard they will be releasing 3 cw for the ASG event.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by never wear them

You still rockin those high heel Kobes D?I had to lower that price down...

LolNah, your girl took them backEd. I can't wait til pics surface of lower merions.. You know how I feel about them!

Haha. And yeah you and burgundy. Smh.

there will be 2 versions of those shoes, so away will probably be a metallic red scales and the home will be silver or maybe white scales like the inlines

both of last year's home version were MAJOR fail, be interesting to see what they do with this year's.

I liked the home and away LM V
And I loved the home IV LM

Is it really true that there Is 3 Kobe VI's are dropping for all star weekend?

What colors?!

The west Is wearing red

So are LA's gonna be apart of it?

^ Yeah i didnt like the first pair of the Ace 5's last year but the white ones that came out second were nice. it'll def be interesting to see what they do with this years version. using a gradient would be pretty tight to but i doubt they'll do that

went to the basketball court to find out there was yoga class today -_- was so ready to play some ball in them with my cousin....but yea i broke
them in around the house. feel a lot more tighter than the vs and imo more comfortable and glove like.

welps
2i1feq8.jpg

They probably will do better

It seems as tho each year that goes by, they sell more and people lose and shed the thought of not wanting to buy low-top for bball

I remember when my store first got the V... The aways.. It was hard to sell them.

And it's even harder when a person Is with they parents and they be like "I'm not paying $130 for a low top for you to play one game and break ya damn ankles!"

But after the last two years, it's been proven that it can be done.

got tracking for my Del Sols
happy.gif

and yes the LM pair will be a problem...the Ace line of Kobes are my favorite non-laker colrway of Kobes. Can not wait to see em.

NDC said my grinches are boxed up and ready to be picked up from shipping co. Prob have tracking tomorrow. Second pair should be on its way when weather lets up a lil on the east...big ups to
nerd.gif
you know who you are. Thanks again homie!

Hugo...nice pic. Red laces look dope in these, but so do green. Maybe I'll use both like the old school LA Gears
laugh.gif

Anyone know if there will be an inline colorway, or are the Concords it? If so I might just ID my own inlines...

WITNESSkb24,call it what you will, i have other priorities than buying every shoe available. But i dont knock anyone who buys all the CW, i was simply explaining my method i use to not spend all my money on shoes. Ur opinion was well noted. Good day sir.

here i am trying to save for a trip........and i see those rices. there is still probably another 5-6 DOPE color ways we haven't even seen yet either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom