OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

Congrats on all who got their pair!!!

Any HOH or NT insiders know anything about the #s received? Seems either Kobes were more limited, or less Lebron fans out there...
nerd.gif

^Detroit HOH had 72 pairs combined between Kobe's/Lebron's, 40 Kobe's and 32 Lebron's.....So technically Lebron's were more limited, but Kobe's were selling alot faster than the Bron's.

HOHLA never does raffles. The only reason a HoH sells more pairs than a Niketown in the same city is because employees reserve their pairs more easily.

NT Chicago opened about an hour early at 9AM. It was def 20 degrees and snowing. The first guy in line got there at 9:45PM the night before and my friend and I got there at about 5AM and were 13th and 14th. In total, they received 25 pairs and I got what I believe the only 11.5, but there were at least 4 pairs of size 10 and no one was buying the Lebrons 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lakers824

did HOH Serramonte get em?
 Yeah they just dropped them , my boy was in front of the line told me at least 40+ behind him I think its safe to say its pretty much a wrap out there. 

Originally Posted by Dilated1200

HOHLA never does raffles. The only reason a HoH sells more pairs than a Niketown in the same city is because employees reserve their pairs more easily.
i know for a fact NT CHI got more than 24 pairs of the shoes, its BS but i think they had 48 and 24 pairs were reserved by the employees

Struck out with every avenue I had ... gonna give it a couple weeks and cop off Ebay for around $170, wait out the hype.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by Dilated1200

i know for a fact NT CHI got more than 24 pairs of the shoes, its BS but i think they had 48 and 24 pairs were reserved by the employees

^Or By A Certain Someone Whom ALWAYS Comes Thru For The Fam
pimp.gif

Big Thanks My Dude!.............. You Know Who You Are
wink.gif

Copped with ease! Woke up late and copped 2 size 10's at the Glendale Galleria Footaction. LA heads might wanna give them a call, because they had a couple sizes left.

It's good to see a lot of peeps get their Grinches.. I hope some of the few that missed out being on hold on eastbay got theres as well.  Does anyone know where I can pick up some good matching yellow laces for the del sol VI's? Thanks

I'm getting nervous. When is Eastbay going to start processing these orders? I didn't camp on the hope that Eastbay comes through. Anybody been charged yet?

damn I slept through my alarm. Glad everyone who wanted got a pair. I may have to take my talents to ebay
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom