OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

i got my shipment today i like them 10x more then i thought i would

of course you like them 10x more when you have 10 pairs right in front of you 
laugh.gif

Whats up fellas. Im seeing people are already copping the del sols in LA. Which spots have them already? I would appreciate the info.

Ok back from 2nd day of practice with them, traction wasnt as bad but i still cant do hard cuts like i used to. these are now casual shoes for me, going back to the HD2010s and mayybe wear these at the gym.

guess i have to wait for the VIIs. lebrons and kobes dissapointed me last 3 years in a row :/

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Ok back from 2nd day of practice with them, traction wasnt as bad but i still cant do hard cuts like i used to. these are now casual shoes for me, going back to the HD2010s and mayybe wear these at the gym.

guess i have to wait for the VIIs. lebrons and kobes dissapointed me last 3 years in a row :/
Kobe IVs and Vs disappointed you?

Originally Posted by kobehead

yup. i didnt like the court feel of the ivs and the cushioning of the V's... honestly i think it might be the floor of the gym that makes me not like them but usually that doesnt matter to much (kd2s, HD's, Huaraches)

Originally Posted by kobehead

yup. i didnt like the court feel of the ivs and the cushioning of the V's... honestly i think it might be the floor of the gym that makes me not like them but usually that doesnt matter to much (kd2s, HD's, Huaraches)

I liked the IV's and love the V's. The cushioning is superior to the V on the VI but with the traction issues I've been having the V's will remain my go to pair for ballin purposes.Interested in hearing Alex's thoughts after he gets his pair.

Thanks for the info, good to know. I hope I can cop online instead of camping...getting sick of fighting to get "exclusive" kicks.

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS....... IF SO THEN
indifferent.gif

4's and 5's were probably the best basketball shoes ever. comfort and performance. not sure if you are a REAL baller but how you didnt like either of those is beyond me.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

indifferent.gif

4's and 5's were probably the best basketball shoes ever. comfort and performance. not sure if you are a REAL baller but how you didnt like either of those is beyond me.
it's understandable how you could possibly not like the Vs (which is ridiculous)
but c'mon. the IV's are classics. they perform how a basketball shoe should.
traction, cushioning (forefoot somehow a problem), stablity... but yeah.
whatever. to each his own.

Couldn't get my pair yesterday. Guess I'ma have to wait like y'all.

I've never seen so many 4s on the court... 6 ppl wearing 4s and 5 ppl wearing 5s. The rest were wearing HDs and 3 ppl wearing Lebrons (4, 2, and 6)

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Zyzz

indifferent.gif

it's understandable how you could possibly not like the Vs (which is ridiculous)
but c'mon. the IV's are classics. they perform how a basketball shoe should.
traction, cushioning (forefoot somehow a problem), stablity... but yeah.
whatever. to each his own.
serious. when im running 17s i plant my foot down from heel to toe and cut hard the opp. direction, my HDs would always stay planted and go for me while my kobes would skid a little after i planted.

the same goes for when i make a move to the basket.

honestly the ivs did feel nice on my feet but to me not a shoe id wear for bball.

this could all be because of the crappy school floors i play on.
ohwell.gif

too bad the Kobe VI is turning out to be such a disappointment in terms of traction...

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by jmizzo

!+*? Pure ignorance...
indifferent.gif

this dude should be banned for sure stupidity and ignorance...

But traction should be good for Kobe and the rest of the NBA because the floors are sticky, not like our dirty gyms...

Really? Really?

Really X 100....Kobe is not a jump shooter, he has an entire game...inside/outside...face you up...back you down...cross you over...complete basketball player.

Watch some video and tell us he is just a jump shooter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom