OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Easy pass for me.  No thank you on red.

i love those tbh 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Not the best pics but just to give some idea on how they look compared to Del Sol Vs

i am just happy they got rid of those poke-a-dot laces....omg those were bad...

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

think they recieved them but cant sell til the RD

Ok because I haven't been in the stores lately and have seen some people on here say they were heading to their local spots to see if they had them but that didn't make any sense to me since rd isn't till the 26th.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Am I missing something here or are people saying that their footlockers received the VI's?

My local Footlocker got them!!! They told me to roll through... I doubt they'll sell em. If so... Oh god... They'll be on the hardwood today!!!

i went to champs today and they had the venomenon shirts ready for sale... black/white...Purple/Gold and Grey/Grinch green....shirts are drifit and the Venomenon is kindof a snake skin type material...

349dij4.jpg

Champs is also getting the VIs....they haven't had a kobe shoe since the 2s if I remember right...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i went to champs today and they had the venomenon shirts ready for sale... black/white...Purple/Gold and Grey/Grinch green....shirts are drifit and the Venomenon is kindof a snake skin type material...

349dij4.jpg

Champs is also getting the VIs....they haven't had a kobe shoe since the 2s if I remember right...
this shirt is horrible.

I tried the Black/Yellow GR colorway that will release on the 26th this month..and there very light..but not as comfortable as the V's..maybe cause it was the initial trying on stage..but we will see once i cop the day after Christmas..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I tried the Black/Yellow GR colorway that will release on the 26th this month..and there very light..but not as comfortable as the V's..maybe cause it was the initial trying on stage..but we will see once i cop the day after Christmas..
I know I'm a jerk....but dayum....sometimes I wonder where people learneded these things...
(it's not personal dmx, just GP in effect....)...
folks can spot out a misprint on a kobe shoe but won't think twice about how this looks.... #justsaying...

My footlocker hasn't gotten them yet.. can't wait to just see them in person.

Thanks for the comparison pics.

Hear it alll the time but I can't wait til NWT starts taking pics of these.

hayden are you talking about VRC? i know they got in the kids but have yet to hear about the mens. usually the manager is cool with letting me see stuff but he hasn't been there as of late?

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

I cant see myself buying one pair of these.
Ok
just buy Lebron VIII 
laugh.gif

Ohhhh I have. Im a big Kobe line supporter dont get me wrong. But they should have just done these in a few limited pairs with the scales, NOT every one. Im not in here to be a downer but this VI could hurt the Kobe line a lot. The V kill these, imo.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

My footlocker hasn't gotten them yet.. can't wait to just see them in person.

Thanks for the comparison pics.

Hear it alll the time but I can't wait til NWT starts taking pics of these.

Bette believe I'ma od on pics... Smh. These are starting to look better than the 5s....

the 6s are making the 5s look like a Ferrari Testarossa Lololol outdating the shape on the 5s, like how those did the 4s. This line gets better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom