OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

I HAD TO WALK OUT WITH THEM (60$)
eyes.gif
,BETTER THAN NOTHING...).... HAVENTDONE THAT SINCE THE RETRO CONCORDS CAME OUT......
THESE LOOK GULLY WITH JEANS.... DEPENDING ON THE COLOR OF THE JEANS...
HAD THE GUY RIGHT NEXT TO ME GET THEM ONCE THEY GOT ON MY FEET LOL.
vmur01.jpg

f4oj6u.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW, WHEN DO THE ALL STARS DROPP AT UNDFT? SORRY I WOULD CALL BUT ITS LATE. THANKS IN ADVANCE. BY THE WAY, THESE ARE HITTING HARD, I ASKED FOR AN 11, SOLD OUT!SO I WENT WITH MY SIZE 10.5 AND THEY FIT PERFECT. BUT I LIKE A LIL' EXTRA ROOM.... GREAT SHOE. HAVENT FELT THIS HAPPY FOR A WHILE.... GET THE KOBES. THESEARE BY FAR THE BEST OF 08 EXCLUDING THE 23'S

Originally Posted by never wear them

BTW, WHEN DO THE ALL STARS DROPP AT UNDFT? SORRY I WOULD CALL BUT ITS LATE. THANKS IN ADVANCE. BY THE WAY, THESE ARE HITTING HARD, I ASKED FOR AN 11, SOLD OUT! SO I WENT WITH MY SIZE 10.5 AND THEY FIT PERFECT. BUT I LIKE A LIL' EXTRA ROOM.... GREAT SHOE. HAVENT FELT THIS HAPPY FOR A WHILE.... GET THE KOBES. THESE ARE BY FAR THE BEST OF 08 EXCLUDING THE 23'S

Damn $60. How? So they are true to size?

They just don't look right with jeans to me.

But then again, aside from dunks and some select J's, I rock all my b-ball shoes with shorts/basketball shorts.

Nonetheless, these ZKIIIs are fire.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by never wear them

BTW, WHEN DO THE ALL STARS DROPP AT UNDFT? SORRY I WOULD CALL BUT ITS LATE. THANKS IN ADVANCE. BY THE WAY, THESE ARE HITTING HARD, I ASKED FOR AN 11, SOLD OUT! SO I WENT WITH MY SIZE 10.5 AND THEY FIT PERFECT. BUT I LIKE A LIL' EXTRA ROOM.... GREAT SHOE. HAVENT FELT THIS HAPPY FOR A WHILE.... GET THE KOBES. THESE ARE BY FAR THE BEST OF 08 EXCLUDING THE 23'S

Damn $60. How? So they are true to size?

well long story short... my connect didnt recieve them yet and he is store manager for a shoe store here in socal called millennium shoes. so he had a giftcard, that he recieves every month from some1 at footlocker for 30$, gave it to me, and got a 30% from this girl from footlocker and it came out to60$+
tongue.gif

when the zk3 maize first came out i got them for 40$!!
more pics of them worn casually.
here
89b25e28de81a1126268e9f34abf1d13071d29f.pjpg
not my style, but......
22925f084f89017f64f8523a0a9a14fe23529f5.pjpg

9a2258e8a58e91fc6ee8a22b2a5c5beb5f79e06.pjpg
pimp.gif

well long story short... my connect didnt recieve them yet and he is store manager for a shoe store here in socal called millennium shoes. so he had a gift card, that he recieves every month from some1 at footlocker for 30$, gave it to me, and got a 30% from this girl from footlocker and it came out to 60$+
tongue.gif

when the zk3 maize first came out i got them for 40$!!
sounds like a whole load of bs to me and what are the zk3? aren't these the zk3? hmm...

well anyways good to you if true but
laugh.gif
at havin to wear them out thestore

I'm debating whether to go and pick these up today, FL is only 2 miles away, but I'm still on the fence.

Do these fit true to size? Opinions? I'm gonna be ordering them online soon. Need help for the right size. Thanks

is anybody gonna get them all stars? thats one horrific colorway. i dont even think kobe is gonna wear those for the all star game. im not a %$$*@ eye forthe straight guy type of guy but what do you wear with a colorway like that?

IMO, They fit true to size. I bought them yesterday, my size went down from 10.5 from 11(wieght loss) but I still bought the 11 coz they really fit exactly onyour feet w/c I think would be good to play ball with

Back
Top Bottom