OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Hey everyone... i didnt want to go all the way back through 50 plus pages of Kobe III to check if the release dates had been posted for the kobes at all.... Ifthey havent then i have two dates for everyone... i called Nike today and the girl told me the black/anthracite/white/maize is coming out February 8 and willretail for $110....

She also informed me that hte MPLS colorway will be releasing March 22 and will retail for $130.. I dont understand the price difference but it is what itis... Just thought id let you all know if you didnt.. sorry if this is a repeat...

are we going to get a LOS ANGELES LAKERS color here in THE UNITED STATES or are we going to have tolook for them IN CHINA?!

As you can see......I'm quite bitter about the situation........

Originally Posted by wmg23

Hey everyone... i didnt want to go all the way back through 50 plus pages of Kobe III to check if the release dates had been posted for the kobes at all.... If they havent then i have two dates for everyone... i called Nike today and the girl told me the black/anthracite/white/maize is coming out February 8 and will retail for $110....

She also informed me that hte MPLS colorway will be releasing March 22 and will retail for $130.. I dont understand the price difference but it is what it is... Just thought id let you all know if you didnt.. sorry if this is a repeat...

No both are $130. The Nike girl doesn't know her stuff. Also fk the marketing team for Kobe for this unorganized piece of crap release for the bestplayer in the NBA. No commercial, no box, all the asia bs.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Kobe's team is honestly a joke. How you can not or I should say do not market the best player in the league is besides me. Nike give me a call believe methere's ideas left and right.

HAHAHA... I figured the nike girl was wrong.. i found it strange to see one at 110 and the other at 130... Made no sense to me at all... I agree with you bothabove me on what the hell is nike thinking by not marketing him the way the should... Hes the greatest basketball player in the league and it actually kills meto say that because im a huge Lebron fan, but Kobe is the best no matter how you try to look at it... Nike needs to get their heads out of their you know whatand market him better..

I don't even know why they wanted to resign dude if they weren't gonna give him anything outside of a just a signature shoe. Ehh whatever, I still lovethe Kobe line.

I wonder why footlocker and eastbay don't have the updated pics of the ZK3? Didn't Nike make little changes on the shoe, ie changing the grey strip onthe sole to black?

^ Yeah I don't like that part. They should have kept the mamba on the side of the shoe because the shoe is supposed to resemble a snake. We all know thereare nike's, esp w/ that Big A swoosh on the back. I actually really like the huge swoosh.

Do you think that Bynum and Gasol down on the paint with Odom as a power forward and Fisher, point guard, and kobe "the great" as a shootingguard........................................ will be wearing the kobe 3's?...... (joke, strictly for fmy laker fanatics)

^ please dont. those are so ugly imo. i think a darker shade of purple would have been nicer. the way they are makes me think of clown shoes.

6 days unril the RD. I'll be glad when mine show up. I'm almost in Bball condition.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom