::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

Originally Posted by BronLe

Also just noticed the cuts on the heel area of the midsole are purple without any option to change them smh

that's the insole...purple for attack strong and yellow for attack fast.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 NWT started this ID thread
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

how many pairs you estimate on getting NWT?
laugh.gif

Nice designs.

It's not working for me on IE9 or Firefox. Oh well, a good enough preview til the real thing.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 NWT started this ID thread
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

how many pairs you estimate on getting NWT?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i got 3 made so far. once the 22nd arrives, I'll be ordering.

Getting my usual Knicks colorway, Argentinas, and the 3rd is a toss up between Guccis or Orcas.

I'll be doing that splatter as well
laugh.gif
Gonna hit up my boy asap! (Chris 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
 )

and for those wondering what Atomic Green looks like... It changes colors in diff lighting. I have some shoes with that exact color code. I'll try to take a pic of the dunk i have. It's between an electric green and Volt... wanna say cyber green but not that dull.

someone want to post a link...there's a bunch of different Nike ID FB pages and I don't want to have to like all of them to try and find the link.

Originally Posted by never wear them

so sock liner color goes along with the base... I don't like that.

I think those options will open up come the 22nd. If you look at the snake shoe head, the purple sock liner is separate from the black base.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by never wear them

so sock liner color goes along with the base... I don't like that.

I think those options will open up come the 22nd. If you look at the snake shoe head, the purple sock liner is separate from the black base.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they need to make the color options for the collar lining, tongue/sleeve, and upper independent from one another.

edit: also the midsole and the heel clip

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

they need to make the color options for the collar lining, tongue/sleeve, and upper independent from one another.

edit: also the midsole and the heel clip

I'm sure they will. Remember this is just a preview. They are selling the shoe separate from the insole/ankle cuff, They will have color option for that.

Back
Top Bottom