::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

Nice job Waverder. At first I didnt like the gray in them, but the more I looked at them, the more it just seemed to set the shoe off. I seen the gray laces in the pic, but id stay with the black laces.

^^ thx. Although Raygun SBs don't have any dark grey on them, I wanted to the dark grey for a lil pop. Orange or yellow in that area wasnt doing it for me on the ID design. I throw on the grey laces lastnight, I'll post pix this evening.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

*bonus
smile.gif

Dope Vince. gotta see those in person!

Nice iDs everyone. 

UNDFTD turned out great. They probably knew you far too well so they took the extra care in making your iD flawless that's why the longer wait haha. What's the 2nd color laces did you get?

1 question, How do you get the cushioning to be a different color on those ID's?
I only saw the purple & volt option when looking through the site?
Was it that you ordered a separate one?

T.I.A.

You can easily change the color on the sole through the midsole windows. Just put a color strip of tape on the insert. I tried it on mines. Still not sure if I should keep it yellow or red.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

*bonus
smile.gif

Dope Vince. gotta see those in person!

Nice iDs everyone. 
Like wise bro,
Let me know when man

Yours look clean man.

Side note

for any and all,
Dual colored mid soles don't seem as CLEAN as they can paint wise.

If possible do a solid mid sole.

Thanks y'all.

DFABIX, I wanted to, but there's a Knicks colorway coming out (from an old print out someone posted) so I'ma wait it out and see how they look.
& only volt/purple insoles. Pic might be misleading.

Thapointguy, haha. Nike SM was very helpfull. They escalated the issue and they called me back with info... Never got a shipping confirmation tho. They just arrived & orange laces.

Overall I was really satisfied, quality wise. Some ppl received theirs with sloppy paint jobs which had me worried.

Gentry, the yellow insert looks better IMO

NWT, dope Undefeateds...still think your undefeated V's are the dopest ids you made

Back
Top Bottom