::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

quick question to my more knowledgable id'ers will these come in a id box or same as the gr boxes

^^ i'd say these iD's would come in your standard nikeiD box since you're only getting one midsole instead of two.
but if you were to iD these and iD a bootie then i'm not sure.

I got 125$ in Nike gift cards for Xmas....I'm comin with some ID heat folks.  Hope everyone has a good new year.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Thanks for the sample pics, E!

I'm disappointed with the Red base. I'll be scrapping my LT+ cw now
frown.gif

those ID-samples look pretty damn good. the quality seems to be a few steps above the 5 & 6 ID's...

things look like GR quality...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Anybody else get an email that they started on their pair already? I ordered on the 22nd. I'm guessing it's still gonna take 4-5 more weeks to get them in hand?

yup.
ordered 23rd

got email 26th (yesterday) saying they started building. 

No problem fellas.
cbfpunch wrote:
^^ i'd say these iD's would come in your standard nikeiD box since you're only getting one midsole instead of two.

yeah. The nikeid guy said that additional insole you order, will come separately. 

And just created 2 iDs. will pull the trigger tomorrow along with 1 insole sleeve or tongue

im thinking about going w/ GREY base now after those pix Ed... how can you compare the GREY in person than that on Nike IDs image online?

i'm thinking about a Raygun inspiration..

Originally Posted by never wear them

good thing i didn't order the 2 pairs i had. Royal blue looked upper/base = No good. 
Just came back from Nike Santa Monica. Some pics. 

The atomic green is nice, Looks like Volt. Hard to capture it on a celly. It'll look better on a light back ground, not black. 
I got a pair VERY VERY similar to this. Looks like I won't be buying, at least not until i see more pics of the Atomic Green

The red upper looks wack but the red heel clip
eek.gif

*back to the iD studio*

Originally Posted by never wear them

No problem fellas.
cbfpunch wrote:

never saw the option to ID/purchase a play strong insole. where is this option?

Originally Posted by JRodski

^ thanks...

I just wanna say that nike is going BEYOND high way robbery with this BS...

its one thing to allow people to purchase extra sleeves if they want but, it seems as if they pulled this one color base/tongue/liner crap for the sole purpose of having people buy an extra b/c they dont have the option to ID the tongue on the actual shoe...

not only that but,....... THE EFFIN THING COST SIXTY BUX +SHIPPING!!!! thats the cost of another pair of damn shoes!

this is an outrage. nike is really under the impression that they can hike prices through the roof unjustifiably and the consumer will blindly follow.

even with the GR zkVII's. that shoe cost 180 bux. for what?! its a low top, everything about the damn things are synthetic (lemme keep it real, the things are plastic), and then they really pulled some 5hit to hike up the price 50 more bux from the previous price point with this sleeve "system" GIMMICK. yeah thats right... GIMMICK!

no ones puttin a gun to my head to cop but, THATS NOT THE POINT. the point is, this is not fair. its str8 up greedy. i mean seriously...

*que all the calm down bro gifs/pix*

but whatever...

back to the shoes, right?... smh
you mad?

It is what it is.  Nike isn't forcing anyone to buy their products.

Dude acts like the Kobe line is the only line that got a price hike. Go take a look at how much Lebron ID's cost after shipping and tax.

I'm not saying the insoles aren't a rip off, but let's not act like it's only the Kobe line that has gotten price increases.

And the GR Kobe's are actually $140. The surpremes are the ones that cost $180.

Even KD III ID's last year were $135. How much was the regular shoe? $85? That's a $50 dollar increase for ID's.

I got like 3 designs saved....I think Im doin a Chaos colorway on a Spacejam platform if you guys can picture that ????

C O O K # 45
get fit.

But....I do like University blue

I got a Bruce Lee pair & a laker (away) pair coming in. We'll see how they turn out. I did the best I could with these limited options that were given.

^Thanks for the pics never wear them.  Waiting to see if/when they add color to the translucent sole option.  If they do, gonna order a colorway I have saved in my locker.

Just pulled the trigger on a Nerf inspired colorway.  Wasn't one of the lucky ones to get the real thing.

Back
Top Bottom